bulking steroid cycle without bloating

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
So Im going to start my cutting tren + anadrol cycle and after that Im planning to run something to gain a lot of muscle without bloat
Is 200 mg deca 200 mg mast 20 mg dbol for like 20 weeks a good idea? Instead of test I will use HCG 650 IU twice a week

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 23359
stay natty keep slaying

stay natty keep slaying
lol I need to get big ASAP otherwise its over I need tons of roids. I am searching for the best bulking cycle in which I wont get moon face

Just eat bro

Just eat bro
I cant. My appetite sucks thats why I want to switch sarms to roids cuz I cant gain on sarms anymore due to shit appetite and roids are known to increase it

So Im going to start my cutting tren + anadrol cycle and after that Im planning to run something to gain a lot of muscle without bloat
Is 200 mg deca 200 mg mast 20 mg dbol for like 20 weeks a good idea? Instead of test I will use HCG 650 IU twice a week
Damn, you're supposedly only 18 and have already abused tons of SARMs and probably even AAS cycles.
You're already thinking of adding tren at only 18?

Dark future ahead of you if you take this path, but you will mog for a few years.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Damn, you're supposedly only 18 and have already abused tons of SARMs and probably even AAS cycles.

Dark future ahead of you if you take this path, but you will mog for a few years.
@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King I blame you guys for this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
200 mg deca 200 mg mast 20 mg dbol for like 20 weeks a good idea?
If you want to damage your health yes, have you taken all of these before? You can't just take 3 diff compounds randomly, also you really need test and deca will shut you down for a very long time so you might need to Cruise instead of PCT

I havent yet used aas so far Ive done 4 sarms cycles and Im completely healthy. I have hard times eating and have constant stress and stopped gaining muscle due to that. Thats why I want to try tren

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xerryx
>deca
>without bloating

BAFAF2DF 1DBB 4D43 81EC CC676A9D8403

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Dbol too wtf you’re gonna look like Michelin Man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Dbol too wtf you’re gonna look like Michelin Man
But if I add mast can I mitigiate bloat? Btw I have already ordered tren and my hcg has already arrived

Attachments

• 1685966011912.jpg
    1685966011912.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
use test prop, it doesn't cause bloat

Just stick to Tren mast and test for cutting. I’d drop the anadrol. Low test tho like actual trt level at most.

Bulking just test should be good enough. Could Add mast for dryness and less water retention and maybe a dry oral like sdrol or var. bloat should be minimal.

Wetter more bloaty compounds mog tho If you done care about getting bloated and want pure mass.

But if I add mast can I mitigiate bloat? Btw I have already ordered tren and my hcg has already arrived
doubt it. Dbol is estrogenic by nature. It will make you have a good deal of water weight. If you don’t want that you shouldn’t use it.

Bodybuilding is not even a thing for slayers.you will not stay lean and ripped year round unless youre eating literally chicken and rice only all day measuring all your calories where itll take years to make noticeable gains.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Like how are you guys thinking you wont gain any water or fat? Genuine clown fuel. You have to be willing to get fat or gain a bit of fat. Its an investment. People think roids are magic, they are but they think theyll turn you into superman tomorrow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xerryx, flippasav and Moggable
Bodybuilding is not even a thing for slayers.you will not stay lean and ripped year round unless youre eating literally chicken and rice only all day measuring all your calories where itll take years to make noticeable gains.

Like how are you guys thinking you wont gain any water or fat? Genuine clown fuel. You have to be willing to get fat or gain a bit of fat. Its an investment. People think roids are magic, they are but they think theyll turn you into superman tomorrow
Can’t have your cake and eat it sadly.

1000% Worth it tho. It’s like not getting a hair transplant despite having a receding hairline because you’re afraid of having to deal with having your hair be red until the process is done.

It’s all an investment.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Can’t have your cake and eat it sadly.

1000% Worth it tho. It’s like not getting a hair transplant despite having a receding hairline because you’re afraid of having to deal with having your hair be red until the process is done.

It’s all an investment.
Its worth it IF you dont get massive sides and lose your hair in the end. It all comes down to genetics. Some people are going to feel it real hard

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx and Moggable
You don't want to bloat but are thinking of taking deca and dbol? Those are the most known steroids for bloating you and causing water retention. Then again, the doses are low, not sure 200mg masteron would help that.

• +1
Reactions: thefleee
Just curious, what's your source for roids?

Its worth it IF you dont get massive sides and lose your hair in the end. It all comes down to genetics. Some people are going to feel it real hard
I'd rather be natty with full head of hair than elite physique and balding.
You're right, hair and organ health should be a bigger priority to consider before doing whatever cycle

You can probably stay lean year yound if you just always run appetite suppressant (like semaglutide) and low-dose test, no?

I buy them in Russia, know to get them, from a friend of mine
How come everyone knows someone who sells roids in-person except me
Brutal