High IQ steroid guide - Low Effort

spamming jfl in every post doesnt make u seem any less GrAYcel
Mean to say it is 2nd, also i literally dont spam jfl

Well make yourself a thread of everything you know about steriods if you can do it better
I got u a spoiler i debated with that nigga and he was wrong

You have 0 knowledge of roids, you are definetly some teenager that never roided
im on roids i can literally send u purchase proof, also tell me 1 thing i said wrong jfl

Well make yourself a thread of everything you know about steriods if you can do it better
Thought about it, I may in the future cause this site doesn't know dog

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Tier C (MTN Efficacy and Safety Profile):

8. Primobolan (Methenolone):
- Mechanism: Mild anabolic effects with low hepatotoxicity; higher doses may increase risk.

9. Masteron (Drostanolone):
- Mechanism: Inhibits aromatase, enhancing definition; short half-life and androgenic properties.

10. Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate):
- Mechanism: Causes slow muscle gains with weak anabolic potency; potential side effects.
Putting Eq and mast in c tier is comical

• +1
Reactions: callisto and ConfusedBolivian
Putting Eq and mast in c tier is comical
They just arent as good as the ones above imo, this tier list just ends up being my opinion to an extent, everything else is just science

do it soon i want to roid already but dont want to sit through hours of papers and content
u mean u dont want to research them? U dont gotta its very simple

They just arent as good as the ones above imo, this tier list just ends up being my opinion to an extent, everything else is just science
Eq and mast are great for controlling estro

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Eq and mast are great for controlling estro
Controlling estro doesnt really matter that much, like ofc u have to but its simpler to just use arim

• +1
Reactions: callisto
do it soon i want to roid already but dont want to sit through hours of papers and content
Just realized ur replying to looksmaxautist that niggas retarded just cause he sent more text than me doesnt mean his right, im signifcantly smarter than i was back then, and my stance doesnt change hes still a moron who had an ego just cause he knows less than someone whose spent less time researching this

Holy shit what a crap "guide". Are you for real OP lmao.

Tell me how, actually tell me how
Just at a quick glance:
The fact that all your tldr on each steroid is so generic that any could apply to any.

Deca: "**may** suppress testosterone production". Lmao, are you being serious?

You mention mast inhibits e2 (it acts as a serm, so it has no effect on serum E2), yet you make no effort into mentioning that primo *actually* lowers serum E2 through its metabolite atamestane.

Just at a quick glance:
The fact that all your tldr on each steroid is so generic that any could apply to any.
Yeh i wanted to keep it simple its meant to be a low effort guide if i overcomplicate it no one will understand
english is my third language and its a difficult language
But u are right Deca suppresses testosterone production significantly, not just potentially where it interacts with androgen receptors and suppresses natural testosterone via a feedback mechanism. It’s not a matter of “may” but “does,” and I wish I could correct it but I cant as I cant edit the post anymore
You mention mast inhibits e2 (it acts as a serm, so it has no effect on serum E2), yet you make no effort into mentioning that primo *actually* lowers serum E2 through its metabolite atamestane.
As for primo, ur right that it can lower serum E2 levels, again meant to be a low effort guide i wrote it in less than 15 minutes or something around that, im also several times more knowledgable now that i was back then sorry about that

Just at a quick glance:

Also none of that really makes the guide bad its still one of the best guides on this forum i just wanted to keep things simple if i wanted to i could write a thesis on steroids but no one would read it

high iq and steroids dont go together

Also none of that really makes the guide bad its still one of the best guides on this forum i just wanted to keep things simple if i wanted to i could write a thesis on steroids but no one would read it
Except that it's not, its a low IQ guide.
Just direct people to reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki instead.

Its not a low IQ guide?? Everything i said is right except its tldr, reddit would create the same guide and nothing would change if they kept it in the same format as me

This guide is extremely high iq, low effort, and its fairly simple, reddit would get u more info because they have several hundred pages on steroids if i wanted to i could easily create a steroid guide better than reddits

Also the fact u didnt mention a few thing when calling me out

Pct is pointless
Nolvadex is neurotoxic
And serms close plates
Shows me how stupid u are

and there are so many more things not mentioned here or on reddits guides that are extremely important, i made this guide on a whim in a few minutes, u who coudlnt even mention big flaws in this guide has no right to critique it u do not have the knowledge on anything to be judging me

Steroids do no harm if yk how to use them properly even at a young age like 15 steroids r fine
kill yourself, unironically.

and there are so many more things not mentioned here or on reddits guides that are extremely important, i made this guide on a whim in a few minutes, u who coudlnt even mention big flaws in this guide has no right to critique it u do not have the knowledge on anything to be judging me
You made this dogshit guide at the "whim of a few minutes" and refer to it as high iq guide. IT IS DOGSHIT.

What the fuck do you mean that I didn't mention big flaws in your guide? That's literally what I did in the first post you moron.

Get down from your high horse. You're fucking clueless when it comes to PEDS.

kill yourself, unironically.
No, lets get through this conundrum together, let me hear why u think steroids are bad at a young age vs while older and i will speakuth to u about this

No, lets get through this conundrum together, let me hear why u think steroids are bad at a young age vs while older and i will speakuth to u about this
they are bad at a young age because everything is developing and it will stunt it, cognitive performance, height, bone development i mean it goes on and on.

You made this dogshit guide at the "whim of a few minutes" and refer to it as high iq guide. IT IS DOGSHIT.
U fucking retard the guide is good r u fucking insane keep coping with being a moron
What the fuck do you mean that I didn't mention big flaws in your guide? That's literally what I did in the first post you moron.
U MENTIONED IRRELAVENT FLAWS LIKE ME MAKING A GRAMMAR MISTAKE BY SAYING MAY HOLY SHIT U INBRED MORON
Get down from your high horse. You're fucking clueless when it comes to PEDS.
I know more than u and more than practically every user here i dont want to hear shit from u who said a bunch of retarded shit and has an ego

they are bad at a young age because everything is developing and it will stunt it, cognitive performance, height, bone development i mean it goes on and on.
you can make the argument that the damage they do depend on whether you finish puberty late but that is too insignificant to be a consideration on whether to take them before 21

U fucking retard the guide is good r u fucking insane keep coping with being a moron

U MENTIONED IRRELAVENT FLAWS LIKE ME MAKING A GRAMMAR MISTAKE BY SAYING MAY HOLY SHIT U INBRED MORON

I know more than u and more than practically every user here i dont want to hear shit from u who said a bunch of retarded shit and has an ego
Imagine being this fucking delusional. Get some help.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
A low test anavar cycle wont affect ur cognitive performance
Height stunt cant be countered with an AI
Everything can be countered by an AI

Also can u help me argue with that other guy pls i need someone to glaze me hes actually pissing me off pookie

Imagine being this fucking delusional. Get some help.
Lmao u were proven wrong and ur mad cause all u could mention was a grammar check keep coping @Clavicular pls ban this guy i beg u

A low test anavar cycle wont affect ur cognitive performance
Height stunt cant be countered with an AI
Everything can be countered by an AI

Also can u help me argue with that other guy pls i need someone to glaze me hes actually pissing me off pookie
what evidence shows AI is effective

Lmao u were proven wrong and ur mad cause all u could mention was a grammar check keep coping @Clavicular pls ban this guy i beg u
Why would u care what a greycel says just ignore his acc

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
How the fuck do you make what I wrote to be grammar correcting. Read my initial post again you retarded donkey.

Cuz then he ruins my post ;( people will believe him if i dont reply
Because you're fucking brain dead and no one should take advice from you or this post.

what evidence shows AI is effective
Estrogen closes plate closure
Testosterone increases estrogen
AI supress estrogen

How the fuck do you make what I wrote to be grammar correcting. Read my initial post again you retarded donkey.
OK BUDDY UVE DONE IT NOW, nah im playing ima chill, u mentioned nothing relavent all u said is my tldrs are too simple i said may on accident and i didnt mention primo supressing estrogen, the 3rd one is the only valid one and it doesnt really matter that much