bulking turned me into skinny fat from just skinny

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
i now have bloated belly, bloated face, chubby cheeks. Bulking is a joke really, im probably at my worst lookswise rn. Only benefit i saw is bigger arms and chest is more visible/more toned, im not flat anymore. But again, bulking is the only way to gain muscle. Cant wait to start a cut and leanmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, LooksThinker, j05 and 2 others
i now have bloated belly, bloated face, chubby cheeks. Bulking is a joke really, im probably at my worst lookswise rn. Only benefit i saw is bigger arms and chest is more visible/more toned, im not flat anymore. But again, bulking is the only way to gain muscle. Cant wait to start a cut and leanmaxx.
bulking rn, will be looks hell but it is what it is i need some muscle to not look anorexic when i cut hard

Eat cleaner and not fucking kfc. You'll gain more fat than muscle. Actually train too, if you bulk without training You'll get fat

• +1
Reactions: Detective, PirateMatt36 and Deleted member 20370
High weight training is what you need.

Eat cleaner
what exactly. Rn what i do is just eat what my parents make and then just add high carb snacks on top of that like cereal

High weight training is what you need.
what is high weight training. You mean going with as heavy weight as possible? I am doing that rn really.

what is high weight training. You mean going with as heavy weight as possible? I am doing that rn really.
Yeah and increasing weight every week

what exactly. Rn what i do is just eat what my parents make and then just add high carb snacks on top of that like cereal
thats why your skinny fat nigga tell your parents to fuck themselves and make your own food and dont eat refined carbs

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and PirateMatt36
youre probably doing dirty bulk. you should clean bulk

You could just stick a needle in your ass and claim natty like 99% of the gym community.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
But again, bulking is the only way to gain muscle.
lol whoever gave you that idea is either fucking with you or challenged

Did you dirty bulk?

bulking is a meme kek. girls only care about aesrhethic not about how strong u are

• +1
Reactions: rubard
you can lean bulk and how haven't you collected noobie gains fucking retard