Bulking without bloated face

J

jabaduk

Master
as we know starchy carbs and sodium hold water, so if u lean bulked with keto + fruits (eg. red meat/fish/chicken/eggs plus fruits) would it still cause bloat? It would be nice solution to gain muscle without brutal drawbacks like puffy face

bulking on keto would case less bloat as 1g of carbs need 4.5g of water to create glycogen

Just keep sodium low and dont over bulk.

Just keep sodium low and dont over bulk.
I was thinking about eating more starchy carbs (rice and potatoes) on training days and cut them on days off, it’s called carb cycling I guess

I was thinking about eating more starchy carbs (rice and potatoes) on training days and cut them on days off, it’s called carb cycling I guess
Cause in fact u need them just before or after workout

Yes its called carb cycling, i am actually coached by the guy that kinda made it prevalent in the bodybuilding industry justin harris. Though your goal is reduce water retention. Carb cycling makes sense as your replenishing glycogen that you lost on the low carb days but once you fill them in then the water rendition comes so it doesnt make sense in your case. Carbs are definitely important when it comes to training and performance so i would recommend not getting rid of them. I would say make sure your bulking smartly by not adding too much fat if done correctly.

Yes its called carb cycling, i am actually coached by the guy that kinda made it prevalent in the bodybuilding industry justin harris. Though your goal is reduce water retention. Carb cycling makes sense as your replenishing glycogen that you lost on the low carb days but once you fill them in then the water rendition comes so it doesnt make sense in your case. Carbs are definitely important when it comes to training and performance so i would recommend not getting rid of them. I would say make sure your bulking smartly by not adding too much fat if done correctly.
When i eat just enough Carbs for good performance during workout, let’s say 2,5g of carbs per kg of body weight and then after workout around 1g per 1kg of body weight, my body should use all of these to give me energy during workout so there would be left no additional carbs in your body

When i eat just enough Carbs for good performance during workout, let’s say 2,5g of carbs per kg of body weight and then after workout around 1g per 1kg of body weight, my body should use all of these to give me energy during workout so there would be left no additional carbs in your body
Additionally u lose some facial bloat after hard workout not significant amount tho

Additionally u lose some facial bloat after hard workout not significant amount tho
And if u work 4 days a week with 3 days rest u can easily lose that facial bloat with 0 carbs during those 3 days off

it doesn work like that you ape
you bulk and gain bf regardless of your gay diet
then you cut once you get to desired weight/muscle mass gain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
it doesn work like that you ape
you bulk and gain bf regardless of your gay diet
then you cut once you get to desired weight/muscle mass gain
There is no sense in bulking and excluding ur self from dating market for 5 months dude

There is no sense in bulking and excluding ur self from dating market for 5 months dude
We have to learn how to be in caloric surplus yet not gain water retention