Bulking

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
1,334
Reputation
1,590
When I am bulking why does my family say I look 10x better, but then I go on a nightout and I am invisible.

Yet when I am lean like 12% they say I will look better with more weight on, but I will go on a nightout and get multiple girls per night without even trying.

Do they just want me to fail or something? Why do they think a fat creatine bloated face makes me look good? Wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
ogrepill, families love big friendly ogres
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Dodevu
assess the relevancy of their opinions, the opinions of demographics you're not trying to fuck don't matter.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, klamus and Dodevu

Similar threads

MYZNR3
Replies
0
Views
38
MYZNR3
MYZNR3
monkeybeast_titan
Replies
2
Views
43
monkeybeast_titan
monkeybeast_titan
TrueLarpingCel
Replies
2
Views
50
duebaora
D
aphexsolo
Replies
0
Views
35
aphexsolo
aphexsolo
oskify
Replies
2
Views
77
oskify
oskify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top