Bulletproof plan for all-you-can-fuck pussy + MoneyMaxx

dough2

dough2

Gold
  1. Create an Instagram account with high-fashion-esque pictures, grow it naturally using follow/unfollow. I already have a bot for this so it's type easy.
  2. Travel to a highly populated city in a poor country.
  3. Find cute but poor girls, sweet talk them, say that you're a photographer and she would be perfect for modelling in America. You might want to learn film/model makeup if they aren't good at it themselves.
  4. Start shooting with them. Say before you can 'make it' in America, you have to build up a portfolio.
  5. Try to make her like you/fall in love with you. You have an insane advantage, so your looks don't really matter. Photographer:model relationships are extremely common. Being in this situation is OP.
  6. If that fails, just tell her that you won't photograph her or promote her unless she fucks you. Alternatively, you could just 'rape' her. Not forcefully, just start making out. She isn't going to tell you to stop because she will be afraid of you ditching her.
  7. Use the belief that America is over-sexualized to your advantage. Create an Instagram and Twitter account for her (that you control). Have her take revealing, sexualized pictures. Start building up their followers an content. You will never give her access to this account, you might not even want to tell her.
  8. Follow rich guys. They will hit her up to fuck. Either pretend you're her, or you can pretend to be part of an agency that prostitutes their models (extremely common). Arrange a deal, take a majority cut, and give some to her. Tell her that 'this is how modelling works', etc.

With this base, I'm sure you can think of a thousand ways to branch off to either make more money, or fuck more girls.

PM me if you want to discuss this or a similar idea further.

When I decide to travel and execute this plan, it would ideally be with a few other men, so we don't get jumped and attacked in public for our cameras. The more men in our group, the more poorer areas we can scout in, which means more desperate models.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
PM the follow instagram not pls

Fuck you!
I'll PM it to you and show you how to use it if you share some valuable/rare ideas/knowledge with me. The subject doesn't even really matter. I'm just thirsty for knowledge. Also I coded it myself so it's not like I'm being a nigger or anything, I put dozens of hour into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'll PM it to you and show you how to use it if you share some valuable/rare ideas/knowledge with me. The subject doesn't even really matter. I'm just thirsty for knowledge. Also I coded it myself so it's not like I'm being a nigger or anything, I put dozens of hour into it.
I got you bro I have alot of knowledge on things. I made an entire file about kidmaxxing so just tell me what you want

I got you bro I have alot of knowledge on things. I made an entire file about kidmaxxing so just tell me what you want
Wdym by kidmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So I just have to become a photographer and go to another third world country full of beautiful models that speak English.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If I had any knowledge about video games I would just exploit little kids over the internet for "cheap V bucks" or something like that.

... I probably wouldn't, but a man can dream.

2329.jpg

If I had any knowledge about video games I would just exploit little kids over the internet for "cheap V bucks" or something like that.

... I probably wouldn't, but a man can dream.
There are already thousands of kids doing that.

Step one leave house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back