INB4 MUH LOW T
INB4 COPERS

BULLIES SHOULD BE BEATEN WITH BATS AND TORTURED SLOWLY TO DEATH

• +1
Reactions: twojei, bakpaokukus, Danish_Retard and 5 others
i have been bullied and i have been a bully,

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and ggg.tv🤫
True my first 3 school years did irreversible damage all i can do now is blame the Jews for everything

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and alurmo
i have bullied and i have been a bully,
just as much as a pos as a bully, unless ur reasoning for bullying others were justified

i wasnt bullied and im here and not mentslly fucked up

Ok and what if you were the bully and you’re still mentally ill as shit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
👍
i was a bully tho ig

but they were all gay

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shahnameh and baerr
👍
i was a bully tho ig

but they were all gay
lol thats based ngl tho
fags dont diserve my symphaty
only non-NT and people who were minding their own business does

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
just as much as a pos as a bully, unless ur reasoning for bullying others were justified

idk it didnt last long, when i was bullied one day i've decided to shoot his nuts just to see, then it stopped but i was young af,
and when i was a bully it wasnt like i'm hiting people, just giving them weird nickname and laugh at them face for no reason.

but yeah, when people say: "when i was a kid people use to call me this and that" i'm like sry bhai :feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
idk it didnt last long, when i was bullied one day i've decided to shoot his nuts just to see, then it stopped but i was young af,
and when i was a bully it wasnt like i'm hiting people, just giving them weird nickname and laugh at them face for no reason.

but yeah, when people say: "when i was a kid people use to call me this and that" i'm like sry bhai :feelshah:
brootal how humun nature just caused u to want to bully random ppl for no reason😣

• So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
lol thats based ngl tho
fags dont diserve my symphaty
only non-NT and people who were minding their own business does
OMG i remember in boarding school, a DUDE was fapping hard af, like we opened the door and he was like legs open ready to orgasm :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the full school was calling him fapfap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

SRY BHAI:feelshah:

• JFL
brootal how humun nature just caused u to want to bully random ppl for no reason😣
the worse is when you have a weird name.

for real is there really people with the firstname "Dick" ???

HOW TO NOT BULLY HIM ? HOW IS THAT MY FAULT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
I wasn't bullied per se but as a likeable autist ajo was funny, I was the butt of a lot of jokes and had a lot of trollers but tbh I didn't care at the time. I legit didn't realise people didn't respect me, just wanted to have a laugh and get through school, if it made it more interesting then I didn't mind being a bit of a clown at the time.

Also late puberty and mental development meant that I didn't care about women until age 19

• +1
Not being respected is bad though. But not as bad as legit bullying

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and alurmo
I wasn't bullied per se but as a likeable autist ajo was funny, I was the butt of a lot of jokes and had a lot of trollers but tbh I didn't care at the time. I legit didn't realise people didn't respect me, just wanted to have a laugh and get through school, if it made it more interesting then I didn't mind being a bit of a clown at the time.

Also late puberty and mental development meant that I didn't care about women until age 19
brootal jestering just to make it through school

Not being respected is bad though. But not as bad as legit bullying
both are just as bad lol
not being respected= cuck, people assault u and touch u for a laug, people confront u and get aggressive with u for jokes
bullying=too many reasons

I wasnt bullied, i was just ostracised and had no friends in school.