bullying in younger age is natural, necessary and its the sign of success and survival.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
i noticed all the gl and popular kids in my school time used to bully me and discard me and how fulfilling their lives are right now compared to me a guy that was always nice towards others but alone, unlikable(its my face of course).bullying a sign for showing your dominance and superiority towards others, it increases the chance of your survival when you do it to other weaker opponents in life and by weakening other opponents, you can mate with everyone and become the king of your peers. every good looking and successful people i have seen in my life were a bully in his/her youth, of course as you get older, you can't rely on bullying in adult social life but other things such as money, status, gl partner, showing off your belongings , success and etc... would show your place among others, but as pathetic and lame it is, nature made us to bully people in order to have a more successful life.( and you can even see that in this small sample of a forum that people bully weaker ones because their name color is gray to make themselves more powerful and acceptable towards others) i wonder why would people reproduce in this disgusting world, maybe most people are ok how things works tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, rt_gamer, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
i noticed all the gl and popular kids in my school time used to bully me and discard me and how fulfilling their lives are right now compared to me a guy that was always nice towards others but alone, unlikable(its my face of course).bullying a sign for showing your dominance and superiority towards others, it increases the chance of your survival when you do it to other weaker opponents in life and by weakening other opponents, you can mate with everyone and become the king of your peers. every good looking and successful people i have seen in my life were a bully in his/her youth, of course as you get older, you can't rely on bullying in adult social life but other things such as money, status, gl partner, showing off your belongings , success and etc... would show your place among others, but as pathetic and lame it is, nature made us to bully people in order to have a more successful life.( and you can even see that in this small sample of a forum that people bully weaker ones because their name color is gray to make themselves more powerful and acceptable towards others) i wonder why would people reproduce in this disgusting world, maybe most people are ok how things works tbh.

It's basically this movie, nerdy nice girl gets bullied by attractive people and ends up with a shit job, whilst attractive bullies live an amazing life of success and then she goes ER on their kids when she is older out of revenge.

The takeaway from this is that your situation is not unique others have this experience, it's systemic to the point a movie is made on it , change your looks change your reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Pikabro, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
i was a badboy in kindergarten. Pissing in sinks, broke beds with harem, got in a fight with a judo kid over a girl, had my first kiss, threatened to hit a kid with a metal gear knob

life ends after kindergarten :blackpill:

i unironically got the most attention from girls and grown up women at that age, the true prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
It's basically this movie, nerdy nice girl gets bullied by attractive people and ends up with a shit job, whilst attractive bullies live an amazing life of success and then she goes ER on their kids when she is older out of revenge.

The takeaway from this is that your situation is not unique others have this experience, it's systemic to the point a movie is made on it , change your looks change your reality

brutal,i feel what that black landwhale is going through

i was a badboy in kindergarten. Pissing in sinks, broke beds with harem, got in a fight with a judo kid over a girl, had my first kiss, threatened to hit a kid with a metal gear knob

life ends after kindergarten :blackpill:

i unironically got the most attention from girls and grown up women at that age, the true prime
high school is the most sensitive time ever imo not kindergarten

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 4946, Chadelite and 3 others
I can't fully relate to this, but I didn't get physically harassed or anything but people did use to make fun of my height before I got to what I'm now, I used to be the shortest guy in class and had a high pitch voice.

Both of those things have changed but I still have some insecurities left in the back of my mind, the people that used to make fun of me aren't really doing better than me though, some look like they are in their 30s because they partied and drank most of hs and they are still teens.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and mortis
brutal,i feel what that black landwhale is going through

Same tbh , I take responsibility for being the nerd nice guy archetype, hopefully my looksmaxxing plan can change my trajectory.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I was a bully in school but never got girls. Cope:y'all:

• JFL
I can't fully relate to this, but I didn't get physically harassed or anything but people did use to make fun of my height before I got to what I'm now, I used to be the shortest guy in class and had a high pitch voice.

Both of those things have changed but I still have some insecurities left in the back of my mind, the people that used to make fun of me aren't really doing better than me though, some look like they are in their 30s because they partied and drank most of hs and they are still teens.
nice to hear thet they are fucked up now 😍

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over and .👽.
I was a bully in school but never got girls. Cope:y'all:
I think OP is exaggerating a bit but he's got a point.

Every guy that isn't an anorexic manlet who's above 7/10 facially is definetly a bratty bully at one point.

And remember this is a blackpill, so u can't put a vice verca around it.

If you're getting bullied you aren't above average at all, but if u are a bully it doesn't mean you're above average either.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, whydoweevenlive and mortis
If you're getting bullied you aren't above average at all, but if u are a bully it doesn't mean you're above average either.
yeah, this. every successful and gl person once was a bully in his/her life even a small one , but not all the bullies are gl or better of course.

yeah, this. every successful and gl person once was a bully in his/her life even a small one , but not all the bullies are gl or better of course.
Jfl no, not the small ones. That's why I said that.

Maybe it's just cause i'm in Latin America and the male-perspective heightpill is insane here, but if u are a weak manlet u aren't gonna be able to get away w/ showing off your looks (even if u are male model tier) without some ogremaxxed ugly kid bullying u back, physically too.

Two types of bullying: Cat and mouse, and jealousy-oriented.

• +1
Jfl no, not the small ones. That's why I said that.

Maybe it's just cause i'm in Latin America and the male-perspective heightpill is insane here, but if u are a weak manlet u aren't gonna be able to get away w/ showing off your looks (even if u are male model tier) without some ogremaxxed ugly kid bullying u back, physically too.

Two types of bullying: Cat and mouse, and jealousy-oriented.
By small I didn't mean persons size, I meant a minor bully.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
It’s a mog or be mogged world bald ethnic framelet genetic abominations like me have to rope from the gene pool or studycel

• So Sad
This guy made a good TikTok about this

• +1
  • JFL

dude that’s a fucking sheboon

also I’ve seen this movie

woke joker