Bullying is natural.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Make no mistake, if you are sub 4/10 you were not meant to exist. You are a genetic abomination and normies can sense it. They can sense your sub humanity and it fills them with primal disgust and bloodlust, especially women. That's why despite probably 200 years of "anti-bullying" propaganda we still have bullies in abundance. Because it's in human nature to weed out those unfit for society or the gene pool.

Back in the early days of humanity subhumans were either killed at birth/childhood, or were bullied into exile by thier tribe to die in the wilderness. The most extreme example of this is in the ancient Greek state of Sparta. Where "abortions" were allowed up to 5 years after birth. If the child displayed any type of deformity or mental deficiency the child would be killed. Similar practices were very commonplace in most ancient societies.

Bullying is the natural order of life. If you're a subhuman people are biologically hardwired to feel disgusted by you. They are biologically hardwired to attack you. There is no escaping it, this is human nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Norwooder, Vitruvian and 2 others
I been bullied ngl

Even some teacher bullied me before

Me as well bro.
Just not teachers
sorry bro you have to be pathetic to get bullied at 6’8 with scary ruski pheno

have more confidence (unironically)

I been bullied ngl

Even some teacher bullied me before
Same here. I used to get bullied and one of my female math teachers laughed once when it was happening.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
True

But bullies are also losers

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
sorry bro you have to be pathetic to get bullied at 6’8 with scary ruski pheno

have more confidence (unironically)
I was bullied that much is true.
But then the kid who bullied me was crying after a chair flew to his head, or he was on the other side of the class

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I was bullied that much is true.
But then the kid who bullied me was crying after a chair flew to his head, or he was on the other side of the class
you are the bully then king

keep smashing skulls of these puny wannabe gangsters

always remember king, you are the true bodyguard of the strip club. No one can get past the 6’8 Russian bouncer unless you let them

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2745

always remember king, you are the true bodyguard of the strip club. No one can get past the 6’8 Russian bouncer unless you let them
Normie kids didn't understand language, so I had to teach them the hars way, fucking scum kids.
Alot of kids tried to assest their dominance over me,. because of my size, they probably thought that if they took Goliath down , they'll be the new powerfull king.
Too bad thoes fuckers fell for the kike lies and Legends, and got thier wigsplit.
I really calmed down at middle school and became extremely fucking docile.
Fucking society punished ME, FUCKING ME, for wigsplitting low IQ fuckers who started that shit, and k eventually got scared as a kid, and dociled down

• JFL
Normie kids didn't understand language, so I had to teach them the hars way, fucking scum kids.
Alot of kids tried to assest their dominance over me,. because of my size, they probably thought that if they took Goliath down , they'll be the new powerfull king.
Too bad thoes fuckers fell for the kike lies and Legends, and got thier wigsplit.
I really calmed down at middle school and became extremely fucking docile.
Fucking society punished ME, FUCKING ME, for wigsplitting low IQ fuckers who started that shit, and k eventually got scared as a kid, and dociled down
bruh you really don’t need to fight people

your height is insane tbh even if you don’t slay you make literally all men look like children

i believe if you just roid and gymcel and lose weight you’ll easily find some height queen girl easy

bruh you really don’t need to fight people

your height is insane tbh even if you don’t slay you make literally all men look like children

i believe if you just roid and gymcel and lose weight you’ll easily find some height queen girl easy
Actually size mogging is one of the best feeling.
Knowing you can fucking take you hand, wrap around some Manlet janitor throat, AND SMASH THAY FUCKING ASS HOLE IN MINECRAFT, is the most satisfying feeling ever.

• So Sad
Actually size mogging is one of the best feeling.
Knowing you can fucking take you hand, wrap around some Manlet janitor throat, AND SMASH THAY FUCKING ASS HOLE IN MINECRAFT, is the most satisfying feeling ever.
it’s over

i am 5’9

I actually did retaliate violently like twice because I'm not a bitch. If someone is just name calling I never did anything. But if someone put thier hands on me they got it bad.

One time these 3 kids tried to jump me (this happened away from school) so I punched one of them in the nose so hard it broke and pointed the wrong way. He started squealing with blood coming out his face and the other 2 ran off.

Despite the fact it was blatant self defense, the school threatened to expel me and began treating me like a dangerous person. The school staff started randomly searching my locker and backpack. Nothing ever happened to those 3 kids and they were treated like the victim in this scenario.

• +1
it’s over

i am 5’9
Actually it's very frame depended.
I have a guy who is around 5'8 but with good frame and muscles, he is no push over.
Luckily we are some what Bros lol

• +1
I actually did retaliate violently like twice because I'm not a bitch. If someone is just name calling I never did anything. But if someone put thier hands on me they got it bad.

One time these 3 kids tried to jump me (this happened away from school) so I punched one of them in the nose so hard it broke and pointed the wrong way. He started squealing with blood coming out his face and the other 2 ran off.

Despite the fact it was blatant self defense, the school threatened to expel me and began treating me like a dangerous person. The school staff started randomly searching my locker and backpack. Nothing ever happened to those 3 kids and they were treated like the victim in this scenario.
don’t worry bro i agree too

i got punished many times for self defence

it is what it is, if you are social outcast at school and i am guessing below average school wont take your side. Lookism at its finest
Actually it's very frame depended.
I have a guy who is around 5'8 but with good frame and muscles, he is no push over.
Luckily we are some what Bros lol
luckily my frame is good and i don’t have beta face

i will run 1.5 inch lifts soon and 2 for clubbing

Same here. I used to get bullied and one of my female math teachers laughed once when it was happening.
It’s was male math teacher in the after school I couldn’t solve the equation right and he called me “uneducated”