Women are inherently evil, and the more you reject this, the more it wont change.

Even the most intelligent, beautiful, influential woman can only spread legs and get dominated at the end of the day. I would rope if I was born a woman and the greatest sensory pleasure had to be derived from submission.
This, i'm so proud to be born as a straight man despite all the hardships and challenges that comes along with it but it's a good trade off instead of being a submissive creature.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and HarrierDuBois
To combat evil you have to become an even greater evil. Darktriadmaxxing is as mandatory as looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
you cant just drop some esoteric information about the creation of the universe and then proceed to not elaborate

I wont pretend to give you a complete guidebook on what constitutes evil, as it would require a lot more data and personal/individual calculation of truth that i should muster. But i don't think its arbitrary.

There's more to evil than arbitrary ideology. One, is that we ourselves judge what is evil by sustainability. Does anyone who thinks thievery is not evil, want to be robbed? Thieves themselves do not want to be stolen from. Do what you want done to you, is essentially a fundamental law in what constitutes good and bad. Our consciousness system that resides in our bodies is one important judge in factoring good and bad. (assuming everyone has a consciousness. But if not, those who do should be prioritized).

But i do not think this is all.

Another reason i portray the animal aspect of human preposition to be evil, is because consciousness itself testifies against it. Meaning, if you were to just sit outside in nature all day without moving, with your animal bodies, your consciousness will certainly be uncomfortable and feel pain to varying levels. Evil, or suffering and such, would be exerted to consciousness and portrayed by it as such.

Same with when we physically exert ourselves. There may be a pain/reward system. But understand that is of the mind. And when it comes to the mind, which is a higher, more preferable animal preposition. Even this is at odds with the base level animal nature we reside in. As the mind often desires what it does not have. This is another witness against the biological human animal preposition/element.

The next witness against our lives is nature//the elements itself. Biologically, we are so extremely weak, that, every element in nature is at least perpetually attempting to destroy us. Yes nature does sustain our bodies, but at a base level, its requiring what its giving to us. Nature gives life, but requires death.

This is where the concept of duality comes into play that is exclusive to our dimension and nature. Newton's third law. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

• +1
Reactions: douche
To combat evil you have to become an even greater evil. Darktriadmaxxing is as mandatory as looksmaxxing.

As even a greater good in this world is within Newton's third law. Which is essentially a fundamental aspect of our bodies. To give is to lose. And if we really wanted to solve world peace, we would have to lose everything.

Tldr?

The human body system is in a constant state of neediness and pain to proper...

Let it burn... Stop trying to fix shit if women and most men themselves don't want shit fixed.

Stop trying to control everything and just let go. [Fight Club 1999]

• +1
Most men and women are evil and hypergamous in nature, the one critical difference being the average man cannot afford to be picky while the average woman can virtually flirt and settle with most above average men.
At the end of the day this newfound liberated presence women experience is all a facade and mostly limited to sex and relationships since their de facto natural imperative is to be submissive towards the most goodlooking, tallest, strongest, aggressive, richest man around and provide him and only him children.
Women have been forced into academias, work environments, all kinds of intellegentsia yet their only relevant intellectual achievement remained the same: being Chad's cumdumpster.
This holds especially true when you consider the fact masculine/career women are typically considered the most scorned, unattractive, depressed and unwanted population in existence by all reports, beating incels at their own game.

• +1
Let it burn... Stop trying to fix shit if women and most men themselves don't want shit fixed.

Real I just want society to collapse at this point

• +1

I'm not necessarily trying to fix anything to be honest. Except for what I can do.

I am aware, its a big club.

I've given up on society a long time ago.

Last edited: