Bullymaxxing

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
No better mog then bulking and being strong and wide asf and just beating the shit out of prettyboys
to show the area who's the real alpha, fuck this whole "muh face thing"
let's play like the old days

foids will start saying "I have a new type" and send you nudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Alibaba69, 000 and 7 others
prettyboys mog.aestethics mog dimorphism

Keep crying for pretty boys.
Girls bring at their home while you "bullymax" jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Be_ConfidentBro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 14 others
and then there are turbo chads that have both aesthetics and dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Mongrelcel, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
bullymaxxing is jealous faggot cope."you slay mog me so imma beat yo ass up cause i cant handle the mog"

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and sandcelmuttcel
bullymaxxing is jealous faggot cope."you slay mog me so imma beat yo ass up cause i cant handle the mog"
fuck you faggot where do you live? I will beat the shit out of you and show your dead corpse publicly to attract
females in the mating season

fuck you faggot where do you live? I will beat the shit out of you and show your dead corpse publicly to attract
females in the mating season
oh really?bitch i would probably beat your ass

Insecuremaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
so you are XDDDDDDDDD
you are probably half black half spanish
fucking hell bro fine im gonna tell you since you give so much of a fuck.im moroccan aka arab/sandnigga

Why are you bullying me😞

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 7901
Why are you bullying me😞

I am not racist nor hate anyone, I am just an e-bully, I don't care about your race, gender, age and how you look, in fact I don't even care about you
I will bully you in every method, form, way, you name it to make you feel bad about yourself, now if you excuse me I need to go and find a good matching rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Xxxpazxxx
fucking hell bro fine im gonna tell you since you give so much of a fuck.im moroccan aka arab/sandnigga
then have you rapemaxxed anyone?

View attachment 722012
View attachment 722013

I am not racist nor hate anyone, I am just an e-bully, I don't care about your race, gender, age and how you look, in fact I don't even care about you
I will bully you in every method, form, way, you name it to make you feel bad about yourself, now if you excuse me I need to go and find a good matching rope
Pls no wallah😞

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate
lol I see how you get bulled in school
and you are probably french or your dad is french and he raped your mom
ahaha yeah bro,i never got bullied and i would probably fuck you in the ass.also my parents are both lightskin so the rape theory doesent make sense

Just fucking lol at this cope but being big is really attractive obviously

ahaha yeah bro,i never got bullied and i would probably fuck you in the ass.also my parents are both lightskin so the rape theory doesent make sense
Hahahahahaha fake white nigger

I imagine you typing this with your fag hair behind your screen and its funny asf

• +1
Reactions: Xxxpazxxx
View attachment 722012
View attachment 722013

i guess jordan barrett is black now

Attachments

• a8bcc4ab234527da1e8ea12d7e2a07a6--jordan-barrett-behavior.jpg
    a8bcc4ab234527da1e8ea12d7e2a07a6--jordan-barrett-behavior.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 9