Bumble case study: Never use bumble (findings: Girls way uglier, weird, stuck up compared to tinder/insta)

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So, I’m in a relationship with my gf but got curious so decicded to see the competition on bumble. I decided to jump back on Bumble just to see what the online dating scene is like these days. What I found seriously surprised me, and it made me realize how much harder things have gotten compared to when I was still in the game.

(I used the same pics I got thousands of matches on tinder and 50+ in 8 mins on bumble for this experiment)

What I Noticed

• Looks of the women: Most of the girls I saw on Bumble were average to below-average. No one came close to my girlfriend. Definitely way worse than IRL. The girls seemed to just be ugly ngl.
  • Attitude: Literal 2/10s were swiping left on me and acting stuck up, as if they were out of my league. These are girls I wouldn’t even look at twice IRL.
  • Entitlement: A lot of these below-average girls had a crazy sense of entitlement. The kind of attitude you'd expect from much more attractive women. Not even attractive women actually, but just like rude in general.
  • Stuck-up behavior: Bumble has so many average or below-average girls acting entitled, and I couldn’t wrap my head around it. This inflated behavior just doesn’t happen IRL. The girls I saw on there would even be invisible irl jfl but I think they use these apps and act this way to feel ‘hot’.
Online vs. Real Life

• Real life interactions: IRL, women are way more attractive and much less stuck up. For example, last time I went out, a hot girl grabbed me and told me I was ‘very hot’ (I pushed her off because of my girlfriend). I didn’t see any girls that were as hot as her on Bumble. Bumble seems to attract, again… Below average girls.
  • Bumble girls: On Bumble, even below-average girls think they can get a Chad because of the sheer volume of swipes they get, which inflates their egos (WATER).
Why I Think This is Happening

Here’s why I think women on Bumble are acting more selective:

• Insecurity: A lot of these girls know they’re below average, and online dating gives them a boost. Apps like Bumble feed into their insecurities, giving them attention they wouldn’t get IRL. I think they’re also acting stuck up to make themselves feel ‘hot’.
  • Unrealistic standards: Research shows that women on dating apps like Bumble can receive an overwhelming amount of messages compared to men. Some studies suggest that more than 50% of women feel overwhelmed by the attention they receive, and this can lead to inflated expectations when choosing potential matches. Girls who are average IRL can suddenly feel like they’re in high demand online. Adding, most women get 1k likes very fast on bumble, and are inundated with mtns+ offering them dates.
  • Ego boost: These swipes and likes give them a power trip. It creates unrealistic standards and entitles them to think they deserve way better than what they’d find offline. In fact, women are generally known to be more selective on dating apps, partially because they have more options to choose from compared to men, who tend to swipe right more frequently in an attempt to increase their chances of a match(
Pew Research Center

)(

Pew Research Center

).

My Experience with Dating Apps (Before You Call Me Incel)

• I usually do great: Let’s be clear—I’ve always done well on dating apps. I met my girlfriend on Tinder, and I’ve had 500 matches on Hinge in two days and 50+ likes on Bumble in 8 minutes while I was in London.
  • The market’s just changed: I’m not bitter at all, in fact, I’m so glad I’m not single, the dating market has gotten way harder. Something’s definitely shifted.
Why the Market Feels Harder Now

• Bumble inflates egos: The platform gives average girls way too much attention, which messes with their perception of their own value.
  • Unrealistic expectations: Girls who I wouldn’t give a second glance IRL are now swiping left on Bumble, acting like they’re out of my league. The app has flipped the dynamics, making the market much tougher for men.
  • Glad I’m off the market: I’m seriously relieved I met my girlfriend when I did, because if this is what the dating scene is now, it’s rough.
What Guys Should Do Instead

If you’re single and thinking about using Bumble or other apps, here’s my advice:

• Avoid Bumble: It’s not worth it. Bumble tends to attract less attractive girls. I'd say the majority of women on there are below average and definitely way worse than (in order of looks threshold):
  • tinder
  • hinge
  • instagram

• I don’t know any hot girls that use Bumble. In fact, my girlfriend jokes, saying “She looks like she uses Bumble” to mock the kind of girls that do.
  • Try Tinder or Instagram: Tinder is still great because it has the largest user base, and the girls are way more open to casual fun. They also look A LOT HOTTER than on Bumble. Instagram is another solid option—you can slay the hottest girls there if you have good pics and decent looks. In my experience, Instagram is even better than Tinder for meeting attractive women and you can slay legit stacylites if nt.
  • Clubbing is solid: I’ve always done great in clubs and have about an 70% success rate. If you have decent social skills, clubbing is still a good way to meet women. If not though, it will be very difficult regardless of looks.
Final Thoughts

In my opinion, Bumble is finished. The market is full of average or below-average girls with ridiculous standards, and it’s all because of the power these platforms give them. These girls wouldn’t act this way IRL, and the dating market has definitely shifted to become more difficult for guys. If you’re single and trying to navigate dating apps (bumble), you’ve got an uphill battle. Bumble is an extremely strange app.... Most of your matches you'll find not attractive and when swiping you'll probably swipe left 90% of the time.

FOR REFERENCE:
- I still believe tinder mogs and this is specifically on bumble (i've never done well on bumble and always found the girls ugly on there). I can terra slay on tinder and have done
- I also did have 3 girls down to meet but rejected them cause of my gf. These girls were probably my top 10% matches but still not great tbh.
- 95% of the girls i saw on bumble were ugly to me but i may have inflated perception due to having a good looking gf

• +1
Reactions: ascension and truthhurts
Haven't posted in a while so got bored lol

WishIwasChico

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and truthhurts
So, I’m in a relationship with my gf but got curious so decicded to see the competition on bumble. I decided to jump back on Bumble just to see what the online dating scene is like these days. What I found seriously surprised me, and it made me realize how much harder things have gotten compared to when I was still in the game.

(I used the same pics I got thousands of matches on tinder and 50+ in 8 mins on bumble for this experiment)

What I Noticed

• Looks of the women: Most of the girls I saw on Bumble were average to below-average. No one came close to my girlfriend. Definitely way worse than IRL. The girls seemed to just be ugly ngl.
  • Attitude: Literal 2/10s were swiping left on me and acting stuck up, as if they were out of my league. These are girls I wouldn’t even look at twice IRL.
  • Entitlement: A lot of these below-average girls had a crazy sense of entitlement. The kind of attitude you'd expect from much more attractive women. Not even attractive women actually, but just like rude in general.
  • Stuck-up behavior: Bumble has so many average or below-average girls acting entitled, and I couldn’t wrap my head around it. This inflated behavior just doesn’t happen IRL. The girls I saw on there would even be invisible irl jfl but I think they use these apps and act this way to feel ‘hot’.
Online vs. Real Life

• Real life interactions: IRL, women are way more attractive and much less stuck up. For example, last time I went out, a hot girl grabbed
What was the girls rating?
  • me and told me I was ‘very hot’ (I pushed her off because of my girlfriend). I didn’t see any girls that were as hot as her on Bumble. Bumble seems to attract, again… Below average girls.
  • Bumble girls: On Bumble, even below-average girls think they can get a Chad because of the sheer volume of swipes they get, which inflates their egos (WATER).
Why I Think This is Happening

Here’s why I think women on Bumble are acting more selective:

• Insecurity: A lot of these girls know they’re below average, and online dating gives them a boost. Apps like Bumble feed into their insecurities, giving them attention they wouldn’t get IRL. I think they’re also acting stuck up to make themselves feel ‘hot’.
  • Unrealistic standards: Research shows that women on dating apps like Bumble can receive an overwhelming amount of messages compared to men. Some studies suggest that more than 50% of women feel overwhelmed by the attention they receive, and this can lead to inflated expectations when choosing potential matches. Girls who are average IRL can suddenly feel like they’re in high demand online. Adding, most women get 1k likes very fast on bumble, and are inundated with mtns+ offering them dates.
  • Ego boost: These swipes and likes give them a power trip. It creates unrealistic standards and entitles them to think they deserve way better than what they’d find offline. In fact, women are generally known to be more selective on dating apps, partially because they have more options to choose from compared to men, who tend to swipe right more frequently in an attempt to increase their chances of a match(
Pew Research Center

)(

Pew Research Center

).

My Experience with Dating Apps (Before You Call Me Incel)

• I usually do great: Let’s be clear—I’ve always done well on dating apps. I met my girlfriend on Tinder, and I’ve had 500 matches on Hinge in two days and 50+ likes on Bumble in 8 minutes while I was in London.
  • The market’s just changed: I’m not bitter at all, in fact, I’m so glad I’m not single, the dating market has gotten way harder. Something’s definitely shifted.
Why the Market Feels Harder Now

• Bumble inflates egos: The platform gives average girls way too much attention, which messes with their perception of their own value.
  • Unrealistic expectations: Girls who I wouldn’t give a second glance IRL are now swiping left on Bumble, acting like they’re out of my league. The app has flipped the dynamics, making the market much tougher for men.
  • Glad I’m off the market: I’m seriously relieved I met my girlfriend when I did, because if this is what the dating scene is now, it’s rough.
What Guys Should Do Instead

If you’re single and thinking about using Bumble or other apps, here’s my advice:

• Avoid Bumble: It’s not worth it. Bumble tends to attract less attractive girls. I'd say the majority of women on there are below average and definitely way worse than (in order of looks threshold):
  • tinder
  • hinge
  • instagram

• I don’t know any hot girls that use Bumble. In fact, my girlfriend jokes, saying “She looks like she uses Bumble” to mock the kind of girls that do.
  • Try Tinder or Instagram: Tinder is still great because it has the largest user base, and the girls are way more open to casual fun. They also look A LOT HOTTER than on Bumble. Instagram is another solid option—you can slay the hottest girls there if you have good pics and decent looks. In my experience, Instagram is even better than Tinder for meeting attractive women and you can slay legit stacylites if nt.
  • Clubbing is solid: I’ve always done great in clubs and have about an 70% success rate. If you have decent social skills, clubbing is still a good way to meet women. If not though, it will be very difficult regardless of looks.
Final Thoughts

In my opinion, Bumble is finished. The market is full of average or below-average girls with ridiculous standards, and it’s all because of the power these platforms give them. These girls wouldn’t act this way IRL, and the dating market has definitely shifted to become more difficult for guys. If you’re single and trying to navigate dating apps (bumble), you’ve got an uphill battle. Bumble is an extremely strange app.... Most of your matches you'll find not attractive and when swiping you'll probably swipe left 90% of the time.

FOR REFERENCE:
- I still believe tinder mogs and this is specifically on bumble (i've never done well on bumble and always found the girls ugly on there). I can terra slay on tinder and have done
- I also did have 3 girls down to meet but rejected them cause of my gf. These girls were probably my top 10% matches but still not great tbh.
- 95% of the girls i saw on bumble were ugly to me but i may have inflated perception due to having a good looking gf
If I remember you are a HTN+ is that correct?:ogre:
Which celebrity do u resemble the most?

If people don't want to read it all. Here's a summary:
- Bumble is full of entilted below average women and tinder/inta/hinge/clubs mog it. So never use it

insta is the new bumble, tinder

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
insta is the new bumble, tinder
insta mogs ngl i'd say new hinge though as hinge has the best quality similar to what you'd see on insta

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and haramzada
i got 1k matches in 5 days on bumble as a mid mtn-htn only 6'0,non nt pics and you are here bragging about matches hahahaa,most were ltb over 25 anyways bc thats bumble,cant believe you act chad over bumble matches jesus christ that app is easy mode if your in any decent sized city

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Just leaving this here.
bc im lettiong you know its not impressive like you think it is, its soo easy for mid mtns to htns to look close to chadlite in best pics,my freind is 5'9 mid ltn and still gets around 100 likes on bumble per week,tinder is way harder tho bur way better looking and younger girls