Bumble for friends BFF, any experiences to NTmax?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Posts
522
Reputation
466
Is bumble BFF gay dating site only?
Is it possible to make friends there?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean_Is_Law
its over if u have to use bumble to make friends come on bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lean_Is_Law
Is bumble BFF gay dating site only?
Is it possible to make friends there?
Hahaha I used it one time and 90% of ppl there are gays, but still you can handle to make some relationships with ppl that share same interests as you (I wanted to know ppl that had soccer teams and I could play with em)
 

Similar threads

SoWang33
Replies
7
Views
53
giodd
giodd
0dimolmtncel
Replies
1
Views
39
unon
unon
extraz
Replies
4
Views
50
lukedli
lukedli
boostt
Replies
1
Views
29
SoftAscenderLite
SoftAscenderLite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top