bumble match with whom i chatted on instagram said we dont vibe on call

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
so there is this 21 yr old with whom i matched on bumble im 19
we shared our insta ids and continued the convo there
our first time on call she said she loved older guys for ltrs like literally 30+
on the second call within just 20 seconds in the call she said "you are so boring" i dont think we vibe
then sent me the usual crap on insta on how im a very sweet guy and i deserve someone better

what do you guys think the main reason is ? cuz she said im boring within 20 fucking seconds lmao

she got a better match ?
im not good looking enough ?
am i really boring ?

@Amnesia @forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @JOJOcelReturns @DrTony @Dr. Mog @sub5outsider @VladimirtheGreat @VenatorLuparius @NumbThePain @Chadeep @butterworld @TUSSELEIF @moreroidsmoredates @germanmogger @lowiqNormie @ChadL1te @pneumocystosis @buflek

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken, Manletmachine and 3 others
say "wdym we dont vibe you fucking stupid bitch come here and suck this you fucking little silly whore with 30+ bodycount"

i mean, u lost her anyway,u cant pull her, so just say this before losing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
say "wdym we dont vibe you fucking stupid bitch come here and suck this you fucking little silly whore with 30+ bodycount"

i mean, u lost her anyway,u cant pull her, so just say this before losing
she said me that she has never dated anyone before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Manletmachine and asdvek
she said me that she has never dated anyone before
you believed it?

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Zonar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
If she Said it after literally 20 Seconds you are Not boring, shes probably insanely mentally ill and Likes to Play with people.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, VolcelFTW, Zonar and 5 others
If she Said it after literally 20 Seconds you are Not boring, shes probably insanely mentally ill and Likes to Play with people.
woman

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
our first time on call she said she loved older guys for ltrs like literally 30+
on the second call within just 20 seconds in the call she said "you are so boring" i dont think we vibe
then sent me the usual crap on insta on how im a very sweet guy and i deserve someone better

what do you guys think the main reason is ? cuz she said im boring within 20 fucking seconds lmao

she got a better match ?
am i really boring ?

@Amnesia @forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @JOJOcelReturns @DrTony @Dr. Mog @sub5outsider @VladimirtheGreat @VenatorLuparius @NumbThePain @Chadeep @butterworld @TUSSELEIF @moreroidsmoredates @germanmogger @lowiqNormie @ChadL1te @pneumocystosis @buflek
retarded thread

“you’re boring” even as a joke is the biggest red flag

i immediately block anyone who says that

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5.5psl
If you looked better your "personality" would seem so funny and nor boring:lul:

• +1

she got a better match ?
am i really boring ?

Either yall aint meant tgt, or face. Or both

• +1
you were good looking enough if you were NT and entertaining, but not good looking enough to cruise on just looks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TUSSELEIF and 5.5psl
“you’re boring” even as a joke is the biggest red flag

i immediately block anyone who says that
my question is why would someone say that ? did she got a better match ? im not good looking enough ?
and im pretty sure she was ready to say this before the call

Why are you writing an essay about a foid saying ‘we don’t vibe’ she’s literally just a whore wtaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Manletmachine and 5.5psl

she got a better match ?
am i really boring ?

If you had right now 3-5 women more lined up to meet you, you wouldn't ask such bullshit. Who cares, you should only accept women that literally makes the process of dating easy. Her attitude could be a million of reasons and none related to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
she just doesnt like you physically foids will always find a excuse to reject its not your age or your vibe its your face

• +1

she got a better match ?
am i really boring ?

This happened to me last year too. Got on call with her and then suddenly she stopped replying. eventually sent me a text saying “I’m sorry but the conversation was dead and I don’t see this going anywhere.” Over for charisma vacuums

• +1

she got a better match ?
am i really boring ?
HOPE

• +1
Women are fucking weird and unpredictable, you probably didn’t do anything wrong. Women on dating apps are just looking for validation and quickly give up on their matches that they talk with

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and PrinceLuenLeoncur

she got a better match ?
am i really boring ?

This hurts…

I gave up with women last year and I thought by now I’d be healed emotionally and mentally but I’m still suffering from the trauma of the abuse from rejection by foids.

I feel your pain brother I have had this exact call over 10 times and had 1 in person. Women are evil and she found a badboy

• +1
If you had right now 3-5 women more lined up to meet you, you wouldn't ask such bullshit. Who cares, you should only accept women that literally makes the process of dating easy. Her attitude could be a million of reasons and none related to you.
bro im not a chad like you i dont have women lined up
its difficult for me to reach this far from OLD
i only do good irl cuz of height halo i wish i was that high smv to get girls lined up but im not hence this thread
yes bro plenty of girls prefer old MEN and not soyboy prettyboys and as long as you are good looking you will slay regardless of age
plenty of examples like amnesia who is 35, jojocel who is 28, drtony who is 35+

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
bro im not a chad like you i dont have women lined up
its difficult for me to reach this far from OLD
i only do good irl cuz of height halo i wish i was that high smv to get girls lined up but im not hence this thread

yes bro plenty of girls prefer old MEN and not soyboy prettyboys and as long as you are good looking you will slay regardless of age
plenty of examples like amnesia who is 35, jojocel who is 28, drtony who is 35+
I don't know how you look, but having height you could gym max, get lean, get nice pics and slowly start getting good experience with women and sense of abundance. You don't need Chad face to have good success with dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back