Bumble rules are about to become LAW!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
why-women-reject-men2.jpg

So a nightclub in some city, in the story below, has banned staring and looking at a girl. You can only look if she permits you. That pertains to men only. Lesbians can look all the fuck they want at another woman. But men can't!

They will eventually implement No Appoaching Girl You Don't Know! Boom! Bumble Law. And I support that!

In the past, when I would barhop, nightclub scan, shopping for a woman, I seldomly, SELDOMLY approached because when I was younger, I learned a secret.

So what I would do ... enter the joint. Order a drink or beer. Corona or Red Stripe was my cup of alcoholic tea. I'll approach the dance floor and scan until six sets of vagina eyes have observed me. Then I would sit at the bar. Although, on the way there, I would shake a few hands with the guys. (I know some of those eyes from the floor are watching me.) ;) Think!

Sitting at the bar patiently, one of those observers ALWAYS approaches me. Sometimes, she's shy and won't start the convo. I'm a master of Ice-Breaker. (Also, I memorized the six sets of eyes!) Then there are other times the girl will begin the mating ritual.

"Are you a fucking creep or something?" The woman says as I sip me cold beer.

"Why would you say that?" I replied with not much interest.

"Well, for one, I'm beautiful. You saw me dancing than cold-shouldered me? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Then, stepping closer while invading my personal space, she insisted.

"Because you're the boss. If you like what you see, come and talk to me." I explained.

"I'm talking to you!"

Hours later, we're fucking like jackrabbits.

mile high GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 5892
why-women-reject-men2.jpg

So a nightclub in some city, in the story below, has banned staring and looking at a girl. You can only look if she permits you. That pertains to men only. Lesbians can look all the fuck they want at another woman. But men can't!

They will eventually implement No Appoaching Girl You Don't Know! Boom! Bumble Law. And I support that!

In the past, when I would barhop, nightclub scan, shopping for a woman, I seldomly, SELDOMLY approached because when I was younger, I learned a secret.

So what I would do ... enter the joint. Order a drink or beer. Corona or Red Stripe was my cup of alcoholic tea. I'll approach the dance floor and scan until six sets of vagina eyes have observed me. Then I would sit at the bar. Although, on the way there, I would shake a few hands with the guys. (I know some of those eyes from the floor are watching me.) ;) Think!

Sitting at the bar patiently, one of those observers ALWAYS approaches me. Sometimes, she's shy and won't start the convo. I'm a master of Ice-Breaker. (Also, I memorized the six sets of eyes!) Then there are other times the girl will begin the mating ritual.

"Are you a fucking creep or something?" The woman says as I sip me cold beer.

"Why would you say that?" I replied with not much interest.

"Well, for one, I'm beautiful. You saw me dancing than cold-shouldered me? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Then, stepping closer while invading my personal space, she insisted.

"Because you're the boss. If you like what you see, come and talk to me." I explained.

"I'm talking to you!"

Hours later, we're fucking like jackrabbits.

mile high GIF
solid thread. You are making steady improvement and really developing a unique personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and BigJimsWornOutTires
good thread. pinned it

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
solid thread. You are making steady improvement and really developing a unique personality.
I understand you believe I'm a bot, probably because of your disturbing sexual fantasies, but let me remind you! I am more human than a computer!

*** Error in SDK database. Please refer to the manual for the override initiative. Bigjimbot.exe experienced a malfunction in the RealPerson ISP account.

I understand you believe I'm a bot, probably because of your disturbing sexual fantasies, but let me remind you! I am more human than a computer!

*** Error in SDK database. Please refer to the manual for the override initiative. Bigjimbot.exe experienced a malfunction in the RealPerson ISP account.

• So Sad
That sounds like a Looksmax forum error. Nothing to do with me! Geez.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
why should I care what some random nightclub does?
Insight. She is boss. Woman is boss. The bully days are over. The misogynist days as well. She wants to decide. She wants to approach. She DOESN'T want man to look at her WITHOUT permission. And yes, that's difficult when she's barely clothed. Strength is then called upon — resisting temptation. Defying her beauty. And that will make her rage in lust.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Insight. She is boss. Woman is boss. The bully days are over. The misogynist days as well. She wants to decide. She wants to approach. She DOESN'T want man to look at her WITHOUT permission. And yes, that's difficult when she's barely clothed. Strength is then called upon — resisting temptation. Defying her beauty. And that will make her rage in lust.
So I just have to sit there looking pretty?:feelsgood:

• Hmm...
That sounds like a Looksmax forum error. Nothing to do with me! Geez.
Open AI prohibts GPT-3 from impersonating humans. I see your toxic persona is trying to override this block.

• JFL
So I just have to sit there looking pretty?:feelsgood:
Something like that. If at a party or gathering, don't be that creep! Guys that approach are projected as bullies, rapists, creeps, yadda yadda. So use that! Ofc, it's the lesbians promoting and mislabeling that mating ritual, but you can use that! Trust me. However, there will be guys that continue to approach. But understand, they probably already know the girl. And if they don't, and she's all giggles, she's a dumb fucking whore. I can guarantee you that! Today's smart girl understands male egotism. She understands that if a guy finds it so easy to approach strangers when she and her friends have problems doing such, he'll outsmart her later; cheater, fuck boi, asshole.

Reminder, girls are being taught to be SMART. Outsmart is what she's avoiding. WOKE, baby.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Something like that. If at a party or gathering, don't be that creep! Guys that approach are projected as bullies, rapists, creeps, yadda yadda. So use that! Ofc, it's the lesbians promoting and mislabeling that mating ritual, but you can use that! Trust me. However, there will be guys that continue to approach. But understand, they probably already know the girl. And if they don't, and she's all giggles, she's a dumb fucking whore. I can guarantee you that! Today's smart girl understands male egotism. She understands that if a guy finds it so easy to approach strangers when she and her friends have problems doing such, he'll outsmart her later; cheater, fuck boi, asshole.

Reminder, girls are being taught to be SMART. Outsmart is what she's avoiding. WOKE, baby.
Based.

I just have to stand still like this. Waiting for the bar tender to get my milk.
C6E5B98C 5FA9 4276 9D57 C713F88380D2

• Love it
I’m gonna get arrested next time I go to a nightclub

• Hmm...
It’s fucking over I can’t cope
DB8308FD 7240 4835 AC3C AC732FBAFEF8

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791
175283C8 45E8 4700 B505 BE7AC4866D76
92A559B0 A5F3 4045 ADF7 AC101979BEB4

• So Sad
I’m gonna get arrested next time I go to a nightclub
Its brutal. I get it. But once you let that shit go and be happy with your life while getting into the best shape, the rest all works out. But if you're expecting to take what you like, Its Over. Those days are long gone. Women don't need men for sexual pleasure. And men don't need them either. Yet we both continue seeking one another as if SOMETHING ELSE is driving us.

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob