bump on nose

F

fe111x

Iron
anyone knows how to make my nose smaller or straighter without surgery? dont wanna hear anything about surgery, if surgery is the only way dont even comment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese and bluderbra
yea um idc dnrd rhinoplasty is the only way

• JFL
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
You want to change bone and soft tissue but is not open for surgical advice? Alright I guess easiest way to fix it is to insult a drunk biker in a bar and let him set you straight for free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, nathan, xegigi and 2 others
bonemash your nose

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and nathan
You want to change bone and soft tissue but is not open for surgical advice? Alright I guess easiest way to fix it is to insult a drunk biker in a bar and let him set you straight for free.
dawg i dont know, worth to check it out if there is some trick

dawg i dont know, worth to check it out if there is some trick
People would not spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery if there were "tricks".

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
  • JFL
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
People would not spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery if there were "tricks".
alright alright guys stop flaming me 😭 i get it dumb question

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dnrwarrior11, Dream99, Deleted member 60932 and 2 others
I heard piezoelectricity can change the cartilage and also collagen can make your nose more upturned people here are really clueless but I’m also clueless since I don’t know how to create piezoelectricity on that area so just consume bone broth and chicken feet and make ur own collagen liquid look at Paul Saladino on YouTube he teaches you how to make it in a short video

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fe111x
I heard piezoelectricity can change the cartilage and also collagen can make your nose more upturned people here are really clueless but I’m also clueless since I don’t know how to create piezoelectricity on that area so just consume bone broth and chicken feet and make ur own collagen liquid look at Paul Saladino on YouTube he teaches you how to make it in a short video
thanks for this answer much more helpful then the other

Why? It's more than fine. This is not a huge arab/jew/south european tier beak. O'pry has a similar schnozz. I bet it looks really straight and has little bulbosity in front which is all that matters.

F6p F61W8AAe qc

thanks for this answer much more helpful then the other
Of Course bro once I figure out how to apply piezoelectricity on nose I’ll help also palate expandersmwill help make nose more upturned at the rope the expand the area and airway that’s connected to the nose it’s a long explanation something like that mewing would possibly help