Bunch of men reporting ED, Brain Fog, Depression and other fucked up side effects on Fin, scared of using that shit now

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond

Read the threads on this site, a lot of men reporting fucked up side effects, gynecomastia, ED, depression, brain fog, penis shrinkage etc...

Man everytime i start considering using Fin i read all those fucked up relates and i get scared of using it.

It's 2020 how come these fucking scientists didn't created a pill to prevent hairloss without side effects yet like srs

bluecel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, uglygypsy, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
just read a forum that ONLY attracts men who get sides from fin & generalise it to every case, yeah good idea chief

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
just read a forum that ONLY attracts men who get sides from fin & generalise it to every case, yeah good idea chief
Makes sense but there’s still a risk tho

Why not balding is even in ur nickname, are u not considering using it?
I won't sacrifice everything away just for few follicless son

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2634 and Chadelite
I won't sacrifice everything away just for few follicless son
But you cant know if you’re gonna have sides or not. Also it’s not just a few follicles, it will prevent you from balding

Makes sense but there’s still a risk tho
true, but there's a risk associated with everything.

Do you take planes everywhere just because there's a higher chance of you dying in a car crash than by plane?

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and The Bleach Pill
true, but there's a risk associated with everything.

Do you take planes everywhere just because there's a higher chance of you dying in a car crash than by plane?
Honestly dying would be better than having a broke dick

But you cant know if you’re gonna have sides or not. Also it’s not just a few follicles, it will prevent you from balding
idc i wont let my dick fall

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
dont take it, ur a pussy and will succumb to the nocebo effect. Just rope and ill fuck ur oneitis for u

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 1862 and balding17yomanletcel
Just do cocaine and smoke cigarettes no depression low inhib.

dont take it, ur a pussy and will succumb to the nocebo effect. Just rope and ill fuck ur oneitis for u
Actually i wouldnt be thinking about possible sides tbh, i just like to research a lot b4 starting using anything

Im on fin no sides at all

1% of Users get sides
1% of the 1% it’s irreversible but those are old guys who would ve get ED either way

Take a little tape and and shut your little pussy

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 1862 and joeveniro
no worry bro i will give you my balls hair to you so you can use it later, dont need to thank me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
I wouldnt risk even that 1%

1% of Users get sides
1% of the 1% it’s irreversible but those are old guys who would ve get ED either way

For how long? How much do you take it per week?

Actually i wouldnt be thinking about possible sides tbh, i just like to research a lot b4 starting using anything
cope, ur going to get sides. I can already tell after the countless fear monger and puss boy threads that u are low T and ur immune system is going to fail u. Its over, rope asap and send me ur mums credit card.

cope, ur going to get sides. I can already tell after the countless fear monger and puss boy threads that u are low T and ur immune system is going to fail u. Its over, rope asap and send me ur mums credit card.
Go seek psychological treatment bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

1% of Users get sides

this has already been proven to be faked by merck by an actual court you dumbass
stop spreading misinformation

Just try it and if you get sides stop it, it's that simple.

It's 2020 how come these fucking scientists didn't created a pill to prevent hairloss without side effects yet like srs
faggot scientists thought it doesn't matter.. until it suddenly did

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
There’s PFS as well
Some say that the FPS is just mentally ill, obese, etc. people complaining that fin fucked their lives just to get some excuse to continue to be subhuman failures, i would try low doses and see how it goes, im hopping on fin soon, ordered some. You can do alfatradiol and fluridil if you fear the fin, even try some RU.