Bundy, Ramirez, and Dahmer are unironically my idols in life

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
why? all considered or *are* good looking, don't give a fuck about others, loners, and left behind a legacy of JB worship. im also drunk af right now. yeah.

Reminder to why agencies are monitoring this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Madhate, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
ramirez was way ,,wiser'' than he acts. his crimes were dumb as shit and dont understand why would he do that. i unironically found myself agreeing with him/sharing some views

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
dear all 3 letter agencies: I am a direct and imminent threat to the citizens of the United States of America. I wish to enact forceful harm on my fellow citizens. If I get corona virus I will hide my symptoms and go out in public in an attempt to cause as much death and suffering as possible to the American people.

dear all 3 letter agencies: I am a direct and imminent threat to the citizens of the United States of America. I wish to enact forceful harm on my fellow citizens. If I get corona virus I will hide my symptoms and go out in public in an attempt to cause as much death and suffering as possible to the American people.
You wild for this ngl
Low inhib maxed

I wouldn't do any of these things
Irresponsible and outright dumb
I'm just here to look better and argue with people online
Not any worse than YouTube or Facebook

there just are not any good young serial killers these days. The younger generation isn't carrying on the tradition set by their forefathers.