BURGER KING'S IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER CONTAINS 18 MILLION TIMES MORE ESTROGEN AS REGULAR WHOPPER

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
JFL AT EVERYONE WHO FELL FOR THESE DISGUSTING SOY BURGERS! :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Burgershit

Burger king

Estroburger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: somalicel, Kilimanjaro, Chadelite and 10 others
Jfl if you think putting that much estrogen in a burger is a mistake. Government wants to make males like drones. A population of weak minded and fragile men is much easier to control than a population of low inhib high testosterone men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Kilimanjaro, Chadelite and 20 others
Burgerland

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
That's why injecting T is a must nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
Jfl if you think putting that much estrogen in a burger is a mistake. Government wants to make males like drones. A population of weak minded and fragile men is much easier to control than a population of low inhib high testosterone men.
This has been my thinking for a long time too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Good for trannies, bad for humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Roping Subhuman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's why injecting T is a must nowadays
That'll be just as bad for your balls as those vegan ''meat'' products. Just don't eat tons of processed shit or drink tap water and you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and Deleted member 2846
Good for trannies, bad for humans.
Trannies no longer need to even take their hormones, they just have to take a whopper a week and they'll be sure to grow big tits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: somalicel, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
That'll be just as bad for your balls as those vegan ''meat'' products. Just don't eat tons of processed shit or drink tap water and you should be good.
nigga what am I supposed to drink then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ImASlayer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Trannies no longer need to even take their hormones, they just have to take a whopper a week and they'll be sure to grow big tits.
Im so glad i didnt take one of these when offered

id probably have emotions and boobs by now🤮

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2587, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
nigga what am I supposed to drink then
Spring water. Buy in big containers and it'll cost you 2-3 euros/dollars a week. Most western nations can not filter their tap waters properly, to filter all traces of medicines and estrogen-like compounds, we'd need reverse-osmosis machines that are very expensive.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and Deleted member 3299
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
Im so glad i didnt take one of these when offered

id probably have emotions and boobs by now🤮
Dont eat any of this shit brother. It’ll turn you from a giga mogger to a bitch
Spring water. Buy in big containers and it'll cost you 2-3 euros/dollars a week. Most western nations can not filter their tap waters properly, to filter all traces of medicines and estrogen-like compounds, we'd need reverse-osmosis machines that are very expensive.
You’re behind the curve son. They comprised that shit already

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3962 and BigBiceps
Shiet.

However, hasn't the soy milk myth been debunked already? Did I miss something?

I would eat that burger and it would have no effect on me. Just fucking LOL at you subhumans who think a burger is equivalent (or 4 times stronger) than a tranny taking drugs so he can put on panties and fuck strangers on grindr.

My homeostasis is too strong 💪, I cannot be stopped by mere burgers just as I cannot be stopped by all the estrogen in water and other foods.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, FatJattMofo and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Imagine still eating burger king, just eat chipotle or somthing natural if you wanna eat out.

Without injections no one can look like the dude in your avi

This cant be right

thats why I will never eat any vegan food from restaurants
Imagine still eating burger king, just eat chipotle or somthing natural if you wanna eat out.
the xtra long chillie cheese tastes amazing
and isnt full of estrogen just cancer

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The second dude definately blasts gear.
In his latter years for sure, but he looked epic young too. Keep in mind that Steve was already 32 when steroids were approved by FDA for sale in US. You can for sure get a ideal body in females eyes without steroids, steroids are just the shortcut.
Steve

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, Lorsss and Marw
In his latter years for sure, but he looked epic young too. Keep in mind that Steve was already 32 when steroids were approved by FDA for sale in US. You can for sure get a ideal body in females eyes without steroids, steroids are just the shortcut.
View attachment 204689
Steroids were around since the 40s you know that right ? I have never seen an aesthetically pleasing natty physique. It's either small and shredded or big and fluffy.

Steroids were around since the 40s you know that right ? I have never seen an aesthetically pleasing natty physique. It's either small and shredded or big and fluffy.
They were around since 1930s when German scientists synthetized testosterone, but no professional athletes or bodybuilders used it before mid 50s when USSR started experimenting on their athletes with testosterone. It really became a thing among bodybuilders only in 60s.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
That's why i don't eat fast food.

JFL at Burgercels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
They were around since 1930s when German scientists synthetized testosterone, but no professional athletes or bodybuilders used it before mid 50s when USSR started experimenting on their athletes with testosterone. It really became a thing among bodybuilders only in 60s.
Partially true but some bodybuilders and olymic lifters had access to testosterone as early as the 40s ans 50s.natty lifting only works for mesomorphs.
That's why i don't eat fast food.

JFL at Burgercels.
I eat it like once in a month. I mostly eat home cooked meals. Jfl at junk foodcels.

Yes, it has been debunked.
Now what.

Oposers, assemble @BigBiceps @Deliciadecu Give me the studies.

I don't want to give up on my choccy soy milk anytime soon.

I really won't worry about it till it gets to 20,000,000x

I would eat that burger and it would have no effect on me. Just fucking LOL at you subhumans who think a burger is equivalent (or 4 times stronger) than a tranny taking drugs so he can put on panties and fuck strangers on grindr.

My homeostasis is too strong 💪, I cannot be stopped by mere burgers just as I cannot be stopped by all the estrogen in water and other foods.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
JFL AT EVERYONE WHO FELL FOR THESE DISGUSTING SOY BURGERS! :sick::sick::sick::sick:
View attachment 204636
View attachment 204637
View attachment 204638

NEVER EATING FAST FOOD EVER AGAIN

IM RASING MY KIDS ON FARM - GRADE FOOD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS WORLD IS A SHITHOLE

SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS LIVING IN A SIMPLE COUNTRY

gigachadly genetics overcome anything

inb4 vegan gains makes a cope video rationalising how "it's the good type of oestrogen"

Vegans are already broken goods so who cares jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps