Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
It's over, need roids to overcome this hump

dude literally everyone is after that long

what'd you do for exercise?

dude literally everyone is after that long

what'd you do for exercise?
a bunch of boxing/mma shut, basically everything you see rocky balboa doing in the movies n shut

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Keeping going bruh, you gon be the next bruce lee!!!!!

Keeping going bruh, you gon be the next bruce lee!!!!!
layjit bro, i'll do the 8 hours tomorrow for sure. Apparently, bruce did like 16 hours of exercise everyday. I'm only doing like half of that right now.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
layjit bro, i'll do the 8 hours tomorrow for sure. Apparently, bruce did like 16 hours of exercise everyday. I'm only doing like half of that right now.
You gotta start small, makes sure your body gets used to the heat. Also hormones control your weight not calories, so try to eat goods thats don’t disrupt it.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2.3 MB
You gotta start small, makes sure your body gets used to the heat. Also hormones control your weight not calories, so try to eat goods thats don’t disrupt it.
layjit got to build up to greatness

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Bojack, you've gone full schizo, there's no way you're actually doing 8 hrs of full exercise.

Bojack, you've gone full schizo, there's no way you're actually doing 8 hrs of full exercise.
i did it once already, just ate too much food today. I feel like I could do more right now. I got to burn all these calories.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock