Burning feeling when deadlifting?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
About a month or two ago I tried deadlifting for the first time and was slowly increasing weight to get an idea of what my max was. Once I got to 220lbs I got a burning feeling along my pelvis area? Looked it up and people said it could be a hernia so I decided to not deadlift till i got it checked.
Well two days ago I got it checked via ultrasoumd and I have no hernia.
Since I didn't have a hernia I decided to try deadlifting again today (at the gym rn) and I 130lbs. Straight away I got the same burning feeling wtf? I haven't deadlifted in over a month, I warmed up first and started at a low weight. The fuck is wrong with my pelvis?

Last edited:
your just a sissie, man up

Ceb

maybe a torn intercoastal muscle. Do you wear a lifting belt?

About a month or two ago I tried deadlifting for the first time and was slowly increasing weight to get an idea of what my max was. Once I got to 220lbs I got a burning feeling along my pelvis area? Looked it up and people said it could be a hernia so I decided to not deadlift till i got it checked.
Well two days ago I got it checked via ultrasoumd and I have no hernia.
Since I didn't have a hernia I decided to try deadlifting again today (at the gym rn) and I 130lbs. Straight away I got the same burning feeling wtf? I haven't deadlifted in over a month, I warmed up first and started at a low weight. The fuck is wrong with my pelvis?
JustTrynaGrow
>proceeds to deadlift
turbofaggot

lol @ this nigga deadlifting

JustTrynaGrow
>proceeds to deadlift
turbofaggot
Thinking sitting on your ass will make you grow taller is hard cope. I don't overdo it but I do work out occasionally.

To grow I do aerobics only, I don't know if it helps height growth, because they say deadlifting is bad for growth, but whatever

maybe a torn intercoastal muscle. Do you wear a lifting belt?
Actually the first time I got the burning feeling I wore a belt afterwards and didn't get the burning feeling again? I just assumed it was because I dropped the weight and didn't think the belt did much?

There is plenty of other exercises that will help you get better back development. The muscles that are developed with the deadlift are quads, lower back ( spinal erectors) and traps. Do heavy vertical and horizontal pulling movements ( pullups, rows), to develop your lats, that is what will give you a v taper, and help you get a bigger frame. Deadlifts will not develop any aesthetic muscle. Developing your traps, will make your shoulders look smaller, and girls don't give a shit about legs.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Dude just quit doing deadlifts after fucking up my back 3x from doing them, and my back is still slightly fucked up from the last time. I'm literally never gonna do deadlifts again. It's just not worth it.

maybe ur adductors are underdeveloped/tight af

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow