Hamster bit my penis 1 day after circumcision causing it to permanently deform

EzikoIsHere

EzikoIsHere

The Epitome Of Retardation
Ok so basically I live in SEA right, over here it's pretty much tradition to get circumcised around the age of 12, reasons include:
1. it's just tradition
2. it symbolizes maturity
3. It makes ur penis bigger & it's more hygienic
4. it's said to make you taller ( cope )

Anyways onto the main story

So I got circumcised around 12. The night I got circumcised I was gifted a hamster which I named Samuel, I was also given really baggy shorts which had a hole in the middle but had a layer to cover it so I wouldn't expose myself cuz if ur penis touches anything the first week or two after getting circumcised it feels uncomfortable and some people even report pain, this is because your penis swells up for the first few weeks but slowly shrinks after. Anyways so long story short I was showing my hamster to my friends the next day and decided to put Samuel on my lap, it crawled into the hole of my baggy shorts, I stood up in panick but my hamster bit my penis for about 2 seconds. My friends were laughing and I got really upset so I ordered them to kill the hamster but they didn't, I ended up keeping him and he died a week later. Anyways so yeah he bit the swollen part of my penis and completely drained it til it flattened, I'll attach a picture of my penis below, it's pretty much like left over foreskin at the back of my penis and when I'm soft it's noticeable but when I'm hard it stretches out so I'm good.

I've also licked my penis cuz of this, I got really flexible and got hard while streching that left over foreskin part with my hands and I managed to lick it and it tastes like how a rubber band would.

Anyways yeah that's all

TLDR: hamster bit my penis day after circumcision causing it to deform and have left over foreskin

Attachments

• MyDeformedPenis.png
    MyDeformedPenis.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, asdvek, cyprian_tomaszewski and 7 others
4077864 mumbai writers

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, flippasav, n0rthface and 11 others
Penis circumcision is male genital mutilation, there is no need for it (unless for medical reasons).

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, 14vic, LegitUser and 4 others
This is my most iconic story. I tell this to everyone as a conversation starter including women and it surprisingly gets me closer with people I share this too. I am also not effected whatsoever by this so ye

What the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and LegitUser
man i fucking love this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, LegitUser, Carv and 1 other person
Why were u trying to mouthfuck a hamster ur fault tbh

40d9dfaf 6c1c 4649 9f30 b97d4870fff7

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, hardstyle, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
Penis circumcision is male genital mutilation, there is no need for it (unless for medical reasons).
yeah they did it to me when i was a kid i wish they didnt but im starting to think its good actually and not a bad thing

• So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Dumb gook

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and EzikoIsHere
yeah they did it to me when i was a kid i wish they didnt but im starting to think its good actually and not a bad thing
Idk y it's such a big deal, it makes ur pp bigger, much cleaner too and looks cooler

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
why in hell would you get circumcised as an adult??