Burnt out / lost momentum *Studycels GTFIH!*

kiyopon

kiyopon

Bronze
I had an exam a couple weeks back and like a month before i was studying the hardest i ever have before doing 7-11 hour days of studying.

when i finished the exam its taken me like a week to even start studying for the next one which is VERY SOON

wtf happened i have two more to go and im doing like 10% of the work i was doing before HELP

im starting at midday at the earliest despite waking up at like 8, i cant focus for more than two minutes, i cant complete one piece of work completely despite taking a high dosage of prescribed ADHD medication (ive been taking this for ages no its not new or irregular)

somebody please help me get back on track or explain why this is happening why am i back to my old ways???

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Have you tried brainsmashing?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Nah but fr I feel you, thanks god hs is over

Be intellectually gifted.

This is like incel asking Chad how to get foids and Chad says “be confident Bro” :chad:

just have good deep learning genetics

Be intellectually gifted.

This is like incel asking Chad how to get foids and Chad says “be confident Bro” :chad:
again really useless comment thanks bro

yeah i have really bad adhd but im not a complete idiot

but adhd just makes focusing incredibly hard i thought the medication fixed it but now im back to my old ways

super helpful bro anything actual useful to contribute or nah?
i suggest to go through this guys channel

and his channel

also go through ali abdaals vids if u like him more

• Love it
Reactions: kiyopon and twojei
I had an exam a couple weeks back and like a month before i was studying the hardest i ever have before doing 7-11 hour days of studying.

when i finished the exam its taken me like a week to even start studying for the next one which is VERY SOON

wtf happened i have two more to go and im doing like 10% of the work i was doing before HELP

im starting at midday at the earliest despite waking up at like 8, i cant focus for more than two minutes, i cant complete one piece of work completely despite taking a high dosage of prescribed ADHD medication (ive been taking this for ages no its not new or irregular)

somebody please help me get back on track or explain why this is happening why am i back to my old ways???
i have no motivation anymore i feel the same

• So Sad
Reactions: kiyopon