PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
HNWI > Net worth above 1 million $ excluding primary residence

just over 20 800 000 HNWIs in the world

UHNWI > Net worth above 30 million $

At last count, there were 211 275 UHNW individuals in the world

Billionaires > above 1000 million $

According to Forbes's 2021 list of billionaires, there were 2755 billionaires worldwide in 2021

In other words trying to become a billionaire or even a UHNWI is pointless since the probability is equal to 0. Even the probability of becoming a "Simple next-door" millionaire HNWI is only 1/400 -> only 0.25% Globally are HNWI

-> only 0.003% Globally are UHNWI

-> only 0,000000034 Globally are billionaires

If you live in a Industrialised country and are a white male with higher STEM/Business education that probability is much higher but still nothing to count on.

Cringe instagram entrepreneurs that promote hustling to become a billionaire are just CRINGE as fuck.

The probability of becoming a UHNWI ( between 30 - 100 million $ net worth is still very low) but considerably higher than becoming a billionaire.
Which types of businesses do those commonly have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, incel194012940, ChristianChad and 1 other person
cool, so how do I become a millionaire first

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Toth's thot
By selling 10 000 redditors 100$ Onlyfans subscriptions
Finally legit business ideas start flowing :unsure:

ANd when they open OnlyFans, they see:
rick roll GIF

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
cool, so how do I become a millionaire first
Or by selling 1 000 looksmax forum members 10$ Upgrade Subscriptions for a glowing username for 100 months

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, ChristianChad and Toth's thot
Percentage is higher when you don’t include shithole countries. And can be even higer when you only do your own country.

Just sayin

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and PubertyMaxxer
Percentage is higher when you don’t include shithole countries. And can be even higer when you only do your own country.

Just sayin
True but Many indians and somalis are on this site

medium large scale nichemaxxes.
Ex. Biggest Jeep Wholesaler of the Midwest
Road sign construction in Florida

• +1
medium large scale nichemaxxes.
Ex. Biggest Jeep Wholesaler of the Midwest
Road sign construction in Florida
Yeah i find this much more interesting.
I hope some top accountants or investmentbankers that interact with such clients the most could give us some insights

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Yeah i find this much more interesting.
I hope some top accountants or investmentbankers that interact with such clients the most could give us some insights

i was miring this sponge making millionaire today
tho most of them are too low-key and dull to ever go on the news

• +1
True but Many indians and somalis are on this site
that's why its a shit hole they are retarded.

Money maxing section used to be just shitskin online scams

• +1

i was miring this sponge making millionaire today
tho most of them are too low-key and dull to ever go on the news

Many decamillionaires own specialized construction / real estate companies

However in the Internet i could imagine that some became decamillionaires with simply a great SEO ranking (google, amazon, ebay or other major platforms) for a term with millions of monthly searches

Imagine appearing first on amazon, Google etc for the search Term " dildo". Easily 10 million + yearly revenue.

• +1
Many decamillionaires own specialized construction / real estate companies

However in the Internet i could imagine that some became decamillionaires with simply a great SEO ranking (google, amazon, ebay or other major platforms) for a term with millions of monthly searches

Imagine appearing first on amazon, Google etc for the search Term " dildo". Easily 10 million + yearly revenue.
Do you think there's more independent business owners
or medium level rotating executives, board of directors members, financers and old money?

• +1
Do you think there's more independent business owners
or medium level rotating executives, board of directors members, financers and old money?
Executives/Managers tend to not surpass 10 million $ networth unless they are really high level and belong to Extremely Big Multinational Corporatins.

Managers/Executives are, along with medical doctors, lawyers and engineers the typical next-door simple millionaires but won't surpass 10 Million $ networth with just their normal high-paying job.

Who are 450 0

• +1
Executives/Managers tend to not surpass 10 million $ networth unless they are really high level and belong to Extremely Big Multinational Corporatins.

Managers/Executives are, along with medical doctors, lawyers and engineers the typical next-door simple millionaires but won't surpass 10 Million $ networth with just their normal high-paying job.

View attachment 1717885
Those are what I mean, international elites living in NYC, London, Dubai ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The chances of you becoming a billionaire increase depending on where you are born, what high school you attended and the location of the school, What University you go to and if you have any wealthy family members

Brad who has an Uncle in a PE Firm his dad used to work in IB for over 20 years will easily become a multimillionaire if he just goes to an elite university.

Billionaires like Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos all went to prestigious universities and had well off family members who could invest into their businesses

• +1