Busted in a minute

MaxedDen

MaxedDen

Iron
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Posts
163
Reputation
183
I need tips bro how to last longer in bed, I lasted long with this girl before and she would actually cum first, but the other night I literally busted after like being in her for a minute bro is there any shit to take or do that can fix this
 
jerk off beforehand.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sample
I need tips bro how to last longer in bed, I lasted long with this girl before and she would actually cum first, but the other night I literally busted after like being in her for a minute bro is there any shit to take or do that can fix this
just like practise not cumming maybe idk, my friend who appearantly lasts 20-40 minutes in sex said he just edges mid sex, as in he slows down for a few seconds not that he jerks off mid sex lmao:feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xx_foidhunter_xX and shortface
Dapoxetine helps a lot when it comes to lasting longer
 
i mean you could just go for another round lol

are you a one and done
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk and Purecel
I need tips bro how to last longer in bed, I lasted long with this girl before and she would actually cum first, but the other night I literally busted after like being in her for a minute bro is there any shit to take or do that can fix this
Just cum the day before or if you need to just before
 
Have u used it
Not personally, but I know a couple of people who have, they said works really well, helps with the mental side too.

No adverse side affects really, as long as u take recommended dose and don’t abuse it
 
I need tips bro how to last longer in bed, I lasted long with this girl before and she would actually cum first, but the other night I literally busted after like being in her for a minute bro is there any shit to take or do that can fix this
There is your options:you can use thicker condom,numbing cream,jerk off before,practice edging when you goon on x:lul:,stay as long as possible without Nutting and try beat the record everytime,breath till your belly is full not your chest so the blood flow goes,do kegels everyday and even when you're peeing,when you about to nut just stop and do deep long breath,kegel and edge when you're having sex and don't start cracking her fast:lul: also don't start with your fav positions that make you nuh fast esp avoid doggy&missionary,focus on foreplay so she can cum before you
,so when you nuh fast like a rabbit:lul:she won't get mad at you
 
There is your options:you can use thicker condom,numbing cream,jerk off before,practice edging when you goon on x:lul:,stay as long as possible without Nutting and try beat the record everytime,breath till your belly is full not your chest so the blood flow goes,do kegels everyday and even when you're peeing,when you about to nut just stop and do deep long breath,kegel and edge when you're having sex and don't start cracking her fast:lul: also don't start with your fav positions that make you nuh fast esp avoid doggy&missionary,focus on foreplay so she can cum before you
,so when you nuh fast like a rabbit:lul:she won't get mad at you
I be hitting that shit raw
 
I be hitting that shit raw
What if she got std or sti?:lul: would you still hit it raw?that's why niggas get hiv and shit,always use protection even if you now her for 20years,all it takes is 2s pump from a nigga with std
 
  • +1
Reactions: ssh
I need tips bro how to last longer in bed, I lasted long with this girl before and she would actually cum first, but the other night I literally busted after like being in her for a minute bro is there any shit to take or do that can fix this
take coke bruh
 
r/MaleDefinitiveGuide
 

Similar threads

lrdbky
Replies
14
Views
60
accinr
accinr
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
10
Views
70
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
ClayBeingGray
Replies
14
Views
90
freakicris
freakicris
Vcguy977
Replies
0
Views
16
Vcguy977
Vcguy977
JuicyJerry
Replies
0
Views
39
JuicyJerry
JuicyJerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top