But but but Hexum has NCT

Why does Hexum sound like Joe Swanson?

• JFL
Reactions: F36
WFVzHuUvFts

It's untouched, I also found some subhuman pics of him

View attachment 2951943
miring posting a subhuman picture on a praise thread of him as well shows you are a high iq user that understands that bad pics dont mean anything when regarding looks.

id still say he has very very minimal nct in left eye but its not a failo his eye shape is great

if anything his softer looking eye area due to not having pct prob makes him look more harmonious cause of his amazing lower third

• +1
He was never that low tbh, was bloated in 90% of his pics and clips, so probably 17-18%

you dont think he was lean af and debloated in that pic? he looks insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and timid
Hexum is giga chad

• +1
you dont think he was lean af and debloated in that pic? he looks insane tbh
You'd be surprised, theres photos where his face looks lean asf but his body doesn't match it, ill give an example in a bit

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
miring posting a subhuman picture on a praise thread of him as well shows you are a high iq user that understands that bad pics dont mean anything when regarding looks.

id still say he has very very minimal nct in left eye but its not a failo his eye shape is great

if anything his softer looking eye area due to not having pct prob makes him look more harmonious cause of his amazing lower third
Indeed, every single PCT morph of him looks uncanny and loses that human look to him, hes fine the way he was

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Doesn't looks like hexum tbh
I would suspect that pic to be edited in some way.
Probably hexum at a low bf his bones look way more pronounced

• +1
Probably hexum at a low bf his bones look way more pronounced
B5164274 F5A7 4B4B 9E64 D9B913708CF4

He had a "prime" where he looked like this normally but it didn't last long, he was almost always bloated every other time

Found some rare pics yesterday 😉
this is slightly editted, no?

his dimples look too bold compared to the darktones in the rest of the image

• +1
this is slightly editted, no?

his dimples look too bold compared to the darktones in the rest of the image
I found it in a collection with other old candids, sent this one as it was, no idea if the original poster ever touched it or nah

Doesn’t mog shit with trash undereye @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 56659, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
IMG 1939
Mogged

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, F36 and Deleted member 56659
Some of these pics prove that leanmaxxing is indeed law if u have bones. Even hexum can't escape the bloat pill brutal

• +1
Reactions: descension and F36
Negative hooding. He still has PCT

• +1
View attachment 2952241
He had a "prime" where he looked like this normally but it didn't last long, he was almost always bloated every other time
does he die his eyebrows and hair?
half the time i see this guy he got light brown brows and light brown hair and here its black

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
half the time i see this guy he got light brown brows and light brown hair and here its black
Honestly no idea but he probably did, changes way too much in different photos

I’m pretty sure he changes it based on whatever he was filming on

• +1
Reactions: F36 and appealmaxed
I dont think u can mog that tbf
Top 2 skull and ironically its his own skull that ended up killing him (the fragment of it puncturing his brain from the force of thr gun)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46108
It was one moment of carelessness
He did graduate uni with both philosophy and biomedical science
If I remember right the average IQ of a phil grad is 130+

• +1
Top 2 skull and ironically its his own skull that ended up killing him (the fragment of it puncturing his brain from the force of thr gun)
Glad to have extremely similar bone structure, though hopefully not the same fate.

• +1
  • JFL
welcome back to .org the forum of homosexuals where people save pictures of models and gl men in there photo libraries and dream of looking like them God must really love .org browsers
Wisdom of the universe from booty lover45

Wisdom of the universe from booty lover45
its really is ur going to start liking wieners soon buddy dont be surprised when ur voice gets higher and all of sudden gl men kinda look sexy to you

Just unlucky and the fact the producers gave him a loaded gun is also not a good idea.
By law that gun should've been unloaded and removed during breaks, he expected it to be empty as it shouldve been
Just unlucky as hell
It was a blank but they can still be lethal up close

• +1