but but but you need to be chad to get gf!!!!!

hypergamy for LTR is way lower, no one is fucking crying about LTR hypergamy thats when muh stability comes into play
STR hypergamy is what most people complain about, people dont care about LTR's in this gay forum, people want to be that chad who hooksup with every chick, not the cuckold who gets sex in ltr's
80 iq users like @Biggdink @sytyl dont want to understand this i hope they enjot their cumdump wife

• +1
Reactions: gamma
100%
Anybody who thinks it’s over for sub-chads is a coping autist
It’s just that chad doesn’t have to do anything to win, normies have to actually try

this is the paradox though

trying only makes things worse because it signals that your genes aren't good enough

you have to NOT try despite everyone gaslighting you into trying

80 iq users like @Biggdink @sytyl dont want to understand this i hope they enjot their cumdump wife
I have a virgin gf, and if I wanted a wife I could get a virgin wife

also anyone can get drunk, go to a nightclub or a uni party and get laid

I have a virgin gf, and if I wanted a wife I could get a virgin wife
Then why do u post some subhuman gooks marrying to two cumdump as lifefuel literally everybody knows they can easily betabux are u retarded or something ?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
yeah yeah highschool students and broke ass uni students are betabuxxing :feelshaha:

literally anyone at least where I live in canada
Yeah everybody can get laid with drunk sluts how is that a bluepill ? And you can tell this whores wouldnt enjoy asian 4 inchers they are dating cus they are stable "confident" good boys and yeah you can get girls by being like this if you see this as a "bluepill" and lifefuel than kill yourself now tbh zero dignity and nigger tier family values.

hypergamy for LTR is way lower, no one is fucking crying about LTR hypergamy thats when muh stability comes into play
STR hypergamy is what most people complain about, people dont care about LTR's in this gay forum, people want to be that chad who hooksup with every chick, not the cuckold who gets sex in ltr's
LTR a virgin girl.t

Nigga just go to college parties and tell me what 18-22 year old girls are hooking up with

most of users don’t even live in west but keep writing blackpill theories

• +1
The issue is not sub chads cannot have gf, the issue is sub chads will take much more effort.
You yourself may know examples of guys who take months to hook up with a girl, while a Chad hooked up with the same girl in minutes.
It is similar to the economic condition, while some are born poor and have to work to buy something, the rich person without any effort gets it.

And yes, looks are not everything in ltr, personality, status and money matters even more.But you should pay attention to something, for women a dating does not necessarily come with sexual attraction, they date more for convenience.

this is the paradox though

trying only makes things worse because it signals that your genes aren't good enough

you have to NOT try despite everyone gaslighting you into trying
No
Always try
Always act like you’re not trying though

If you got ripped and somebody goes “damn you must work out a lot” always act like you barely work out even though everyone knows that’s bullshit
That’s an extreme example but it makes my point clear

No
Always try
Always act like you’re not trying though

If you got ripped and somebody goes “damn you must work out a lot” always act like you barely work out even though everyone knows that’s bullshit
That’s an extreme example but it makes my point clear

but then you're just frauding, and will eventually be found out

but then you're just frauding, and will eventually be found out
Not talking about wearing lifts or contacts or some weird shit

It’s not about what you’re doing, it’s about how you feel about what you’re doing. It’s just the difference between saying “damn I’m killing myself in the gym” and “nah it’s not difficult” while still getting ripped, you can’t be “caught” for your own perception of how you do things.

Basically the rule is you can’t tell people how hard you’re working, it’s about what you’re NOT telling people, not really about what you’re telling people. I mean all of this shit is barely anything, have a good face and you can tell people whatever you want to tell them, trust me

Also I’m gonna let you know right now you need to cut all of that little neurotic shit out, being a neurotic little hyperventilator is a death sentence for like 95% of men, don’t ever show that shit

View attachment 1325109

creeping on my friends brother's insta and I see this - this was when they graduated uni, and from what it looks like, these two have been together since halfway through uni for the couple on the right, and since highschool for the couple on the left

but muh looks.... muh betabuxing....
time to accept the :bluepill: of just be not repulsive and be nt
Haircut theory

• JFL
JBNT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@stevielake @Octillionaire @Matthias8272

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
View attachment 1325109

creeping on my friends brother's insta and I see this - this was when they graduated uni, and from what it looks like, these two have been together since halfway through uni for the couple on the right, and since highschool for the couple on the left

They are just friend.

you need to be chad to get gf​

View attachment 1325109

these ugly guys are in relationships bhai, it makes perfect sense. any guy can get a relationship with a hot chick, u just need to not be totally repulsive and not be a total loser is all.

no way these girls had ONS with these guys though

JBNT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@stevielake @Octillionaire @Matthias8272
JBNT strikes again.

I see uglier men then me with girlfriends all the time, but because I’m non NT I don’t get women.