Butea Superba at 15 for DHT

chinkcel

chinkcel

surgical chang soon
Joined
Jul 27, 2023
Posts
240
Reputation
270
Is butea superba safe to take at 15 for masculine facial features, height etc? I've heard at large doses it can cause mutations. Will it decrease test? (does so in rats)
 
Why would it be unsafe, and why would it cause mutations?
 
Bump , also looking for a product , link pls
 
Is butea superba safe to take at 15 for masculine facial features, height etc? I've heard at large doses it can cause mutations. Will it decrease test? (does so in rats)
No , if you take high dose. Decreases test I think because it turns to DHT
 
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
just take dht powder and eat it if you want to feel it and put it on ur dick if you want that
 
just take dht powder and eat it if you want to feel it and put it on ur dick if you want that
Link pls , but dont I have to take test with that ?
 
if it's safe it's cope and most likely doesn't do shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

Similar threads

holysasa
Replies
1
Views
39
Araneae
Araneae
bebfjehfiebf
Replies
2
Views
55
Phonk_enioy.er
Phonk_enioy.er
I
Replies
1
Views
43
fattofat
fattofat
appealislaww
Replies
6
Views
33
rsj
rsj
P
Replies
8
Views
35
PrimalNem
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top