Buy a bicycle

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
Just riding at night without destination, this shit made me addicted. You can just think about whatever you want while speeding around for multiple hours and you don’t lose any money, cause the bike doesen’t require petrol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, st.hamudi but 6‘5, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
@yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Eriot Lodger @Manletmachine @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Eriot Lodger and Michael Myers
I prefer walking..: I feel like with a bicycle I look like a little kid or a poor merchant

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I prefer walking..: I feel like with a bicycle I look like a little kid or a poor merchant
Walking is boring alone. Only good with friends. The bike is a good alone activity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, IAMNOTANINCEL, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Sounds fun

I do this with a car cuz gas/moneys not an issue for me cuz thankfully my parents spoil me

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Sounds fun

I do this with a car cuz gas/moneys not an issue for me cuz thankfully my parents spoil me
Nah cause petrol is very cheap in your country too :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Walking is boring alone. Only good with friends. The bike is a good alone activity
It’s fun but car mogs hard cuz you can take breaks and recline the car chair with ac and relax/listen to music

It’s fun but car mogs hard cuz you can take breaks and recline the car chair with ac and relax/listen to music
I can do the same with the bike too, when I have my headphones on

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and yeeyeeslayer
damn I haven’t ridden a bike since I was like 13, maybe I should get one it could be fun

Nah I just put in my AirPods and keep thinking while walking… used to be my favourite thing to do when I was extremely depressed

damn I haven’t ridden a bike since I was like 13, maybe I should get one it could be fun
I bought one recently when I lost my driving license. Can’t drive for a whole year anyway now, so

• Woah
I bought one recently when I lost my driving license. Can’t drive for a whole year anyway now, so
Rip wtf

Did you get into a bad car accident or some shit

Either way, gotta learn to enjoy that bike buddyboyo :lul:

Rip wtf

Did you get into a bad car accident or some shit

Either way, gotta learn to enjoy that bike buddyboyo :lul:
Drunk driving & almost causing an accident.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and yeeyeeslayer
Drunk driving & almost causing an accident.
meh you can still technically drive for that year

Just gotta be reaaally careful not to get into an accident/something which would involve police

Then you’d be screwed

Last edited:
@yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Eriot Lodger @Manletmachine @Michael Myers
I used to bike to high school everyday. I’ve done enough biking but yeah that sounds pretty nice. Once I rode a bike through an empty forest. It was completely dark. Couldn’t see anything. Scary stuff.

• Woah
water, you can also deliver food as side hustle with it, really useful to have and also nice cardio

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I used to bike to high school everyday. I’ve done enough biking but yeah that sounds pretty nice. Once I rode a bike through an empty forest. It was completely dark. Couldn’t see anything. Scary stuff.
ain't the netherlands biking central lmao

i heard they're the country with the most biking paths and it's apparently a big part of their culture

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
ain't the netherlands biking central lmao

i heard they're the country with the most biking paths and it's apparently a big part of their culture
Yes, it is. There’s a lot of bikes everywhere and also lanes for bikes everywhere.

• +1
All fun and games till you hit a rock while cycling fast and split your head open

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and yeeyeeslayer
Krautcel detected

• +1
Just riding at night without destination, this shit made me addicted. You can just think about whatever you want while speeding around for multiple hours and you don’t lose any money, cause the bike doesen’t require petrol
i havent rode a bike since 12, good incel activity since it burns calories