Buy any crypto now

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
2024 is right around the corner.

2+0+2+4 = 8

In numerology, the number 8 symbolizes abundance and power. It's often associated with financial success, ambition, and efficiency. People influenced by 8 are seen as driven and goal-oriented, with a strong focus on career and wealth accumulation. This connection makes 8 significant in contexts where financial prosperity is desired.

The elites will choose 01/01/2024 to pour money into crypto. Be ahead of the pack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, TheBrownOne, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Here we go

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
2024 is right around the corner.

2+0+2+4 = 8

In numerology, the number 8 symbolizes abundance and power. It's often associated with financial success, ambition, and efficiency. People influenced by 8 are seen as driven and goal-oriented, with a strong focus on career and wealth accumulation. This connection makes 8 significant in contexts where financial prosperity is desired.

The elites will choose 01/01/2024 to pour money into crypto. Be ahead of the pack
Posts like this make me certain you're a schizo (probably the point?) but you just straight up called Solana consistently. Explain yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Seth Walsh
give me money so i can invest

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Posts like this make me certain you're a schizo (probably the point?) but you just straight up called Solana consistently. Explain yourself
Just psychic schizo. Read my sig.

Lucky and a good sense of intuition probably, idk

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh
CAKE too. It moved like 70% after I called it around the 23rd. I guess it's just luck and good sense (and the fact I'm already invested in my calls) - but that doesn't make a difference. Idk really.

Market movements are just aggregate psychology too. And I try to trade crypto pretty seriously and stick to some hard and tested rules. But none of that can really explain the lucky calls. I'm not gonna take full credit for any of them

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh
Just psychic schizo. Read my sig.

Lucky and a good sense of intuition probably, idk
damn it I was hoping you were Crypto-Nostradamus.

Well, atleast share some of those "hard and tested rules" fren :feelspepo:

def not do that now

damn it I was hoping you were Crypto-Nostradamus.

Well, atleast share some of those "hard and tested rules" fren :feelspepo:
Read market wizards and listen to some trend following traders like Jerry Parker, Larry Hite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Elvisandreaa, EzzrenBrahhh and 1 other person
buy ALPH for free money

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh