Buy Bitcoin!

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, is at a record high and although many of you may now be deterred from buying when prices are comparatively high, I still recommend you buy BTC in the next few days when the price drops a little. BTC is a safe investment, even if you hear other voices again and again. Other, smaller cryptocurrencies like XRP or XEM are undoubtedly unsafe, but BTC is now being included by renowned investors in their portfolios and is increasingly coming into the focus of society. Personally, I invested in BTC a month ago and was able to achieve an incredible 58 percent return. So anyone who doesn't invest a small part of their assets in BTC is missing out. The price will continue to rise, especially in the coming year with the threat of inflation. A quote that sums up the potential of BTC: “Our fundamental work shows that Bitcoin should be worth about $400,000,” Minerd told Bloomberg Television on Wednesday. “It’s based on the scarcity and relative valuation such as things like gold as a percentage of GDP. So you know, Bitcoin actually has a lot of the attributes of gold and at the same time has an unusual value in terms of transactions.”
Fotos 28122020 15 19 36 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9090 and 8 others
I buy it after it drops massively and normies start killing themselves over losing their life savings. Then I know its the right time to buy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, turkproducer, Deleted member 6128 and 22 others
Under 18 so cant

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 9090
Download the app "Uphold" and use the ID from a friend or from your parents for verification.
That’s a federal crime, I could go to jail and get all my assets seized.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Legit. I hold BTC and ETH.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5969

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3 and 8 others
I buy it after it drops massively and normies start killing themselves over losing their life savings. Then I know its the right time to buy.
lmao this
I feel bad for all the people getting hyped up about bitcoin right now cos I know they're gonna get eviscerated in the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 9090
lmao this
I feel bad for all the people getting hyped up about bitcoin right now cos I know they're gonna get eviscerated in the end

Guys, buying BTC will pay off in the long term, even if it may drop soon, it will go back up again. Nobody thought BTC will be worth 20k a couple of months ago and now it's at 27k. Jfl at you waiting and waiting for it to drop. Everybody who holds BTC will win in the long run.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Guys buying BTC will pay off in the long term, even if it may drop soon, it will go back up again. Nobody thought BTC will be worth 20k a couple of months ago and now it's at 27k. Jfl at you waiting and waiting for it to drop. Everybody who holds BTC will win in the long run.
I sure hope so. I got some BTC and Monero.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and thecaste
Guys, buying BTC will pay off in the long term, even if it may drop soon, it will go back up again. Nobody thought BTC will be worth 20k a couple of months ago and now it's at 27k. Jfl at you waiting and waiting for it to drop. Everybody who holds BTC will win in the long run.
The people who bought the top in 2017 had to wait 3 years to get their monies back jfl. Most of them wouldn't have had the mental fortitude to hodl and will have sold at a huge loss.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
I know it’s high rn, but should I just buy it anyway?

I got about 1000 saved up at 17, shouldI just send it?

• +1
I know it’s high rn, but should I just buy it anyway?

I got about 1000 saved up at 17, shouldI just send it?
Nice, keep them, it will pay off. I would buy some more as soon as it drops a bit (~23k). Even if it seems like BTC is really expensive at the moment, it's undervalued still and will easily set new records in the coming year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and xefo
my niggas just be rich

Jokes on you, I knew Bitcoin will we 27k months ago, thats why I bought lol. Other people in the forum too

• +1
Jokes on you, I knew Bitcoin will we 27k months ago, thats why I bought lol. Other people in the forum too
Good for you I guess, "nobody" was not meant literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Hector
High IQ fellow cryptoer on here that knows its worth. Keep it up OP. Im waiting for the dump (20%) to occur and I will hop in with more cash.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing, thecaste and Deleted member 9699
What should I do

What should I do
You can buy right now, BTC will surpass the 50k mark soon. I am pretty certain that the hype will go on for a while and the price won't drop in the near future. If you are patient and want a safer option, you can wait till the price crashes, as it did every year, and then buy. As I wrote in OP, BTC will rise tremendously in the long term, so it doesn't matter that much wether you are investing now or when the price drops.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
You can buy right now, BTC will surpass the 50k mark soon. I am pretty certain that the hype will go on for a while and the price won't drop in the near future. If you are patient and want a safer option, you can wait till the price crashes, as it did every year, and then buy. As I wrote in OP, BTC will rise tremendously in the long term, so it doesn't matter that much wether you are investing now or when the price drops.
When do you think it will crash?

When do you think it will crash?
It's impossible to predict that. The hype right now is actually incredible; the price has never risen so much, thus it's very hard to say when the boom ends as there is no adequate comparison in the price development in the last years. But my guess would be mid february.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
It's impossible to predict that. The hype right now is actually incredible; the price has never risen so much, thus it's very hard to say when the boom ends as there is no adequate comparison in the price development in the last years. But my guess would be mid february.
I c
Im gonna buy dip

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, AutismMaxing and thecaste
Screenshot 20210208 145202 Google
Screenshot 20210208 145118 Chrome
Elon Musk our fellow cryptocel pumps it again🚀🚀🚀

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Eezz and Deleted member 5048
I forgot to transfer my money from PayPal to my bank account, over 🥲

• So Sad
Reactions: thecaste and quakociaptockh
How does it feel not putting your life savings in bitcoin now, retards?

• +1
Reactions: thecaste