BUY HEDGE-FINANCE NOW

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Token: HEDGE (0xe7784072fc769d8b7f8c0a3fa008722eef5dddd5)

🌐 Website: https://www.hedge-finance.com
🌐Twitter: https://twitter.com/hedge_finance?s=21
🌐Audit: https://solidity.finance/audits/Hedge/
🌐Pancake: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xE7784072FC769D8b7f8C0a3Fa008722eEF5dDDD5
🌐Poocoin: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xe7784072fc769d8b7f8c0a3fa008722eef5dddd5
🌐CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hedge-finance/

Token Description:

12% Transaction Tax:
8% Dynamic BSC Rewards
4% Liquidity Pool

How do dynamic rewards work?

We are constantly analyzing the market to determine which tokens with the greatest stability or upside potential to reward in. Our rewards generally fall under 2 categories:
1. “Blue Chip” coins that have a lot of long term potential, are generally safer investments, and will provide stability to your portfolio
2. “Partnership” coins that are newer projects we have vetted and determined have huge upside potential. These coins have generally much lower market caps which means much more room to grow. We allow HEDGE holders to get in early as we blow it up with our buys!

How are rewards distributed?
- You must hold at least 20,000 HEDGE to receive rewards.
- When our contract reaches a balance of 500,000 HEDGE tokens we swap for rewards and liquidity. Those rewards tokens are stored in the dividend tracker contract.
- Every buy or sell we process the dividend tracker. This means every buy and sell we send out as many pending reward balances as the provided gas allows. You can watch rewards being distributed in real-time here: https://bscscan.com/address/0x1e2b981cc2216b9dcdb385fe2ee9749a23f4542d#tokentxns

TDLR 100$ NEEDED FOR 20K TOKENS FOR REWARDS (MAYBE SLIGHTLY MORE OR LESS AT THIS SECOND)

dev team doxxed I checked their ig and linked in it's legit not a rugpull/scam.

Less decentralized than regular crypto but still worth it money is money.

Market cap now around 5 million buy before too late. They give rewards in 8 different tokens depends on their analys they decide.

Just like santa coin this is a hidden gem

also:

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, lutte, BearBoy and 3 others
Tagging pedophiles

BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU

Amnesia Amnesia @Amnesia larsanova69 larsanova69 @larsanova69 lutte lutte @lutte Danish_Retard Danish_Retard @Danish_Retard WontStopNorwooding WontStopNorwooding @WontStopNorwooding Thompsonz Thompsonz @Thompsonz Blackeycel Blackeycel @Blackeycel BrendioEEE BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE whiteissuperior whiteissuperior @whiteissuperior gamma gamma @gamma @northface BearBoy BearBoy @BearBoy brbbrah brbbrah @brbbrah Acnno Acnno @Acnno RODEBLUR RODEBLUR @RODEBLUR CupOfCoffee CupOfCoffee @CupOfCoffee AscendingHero AscendingHero @AscendingHero @MarkCorrigan PYT PYT @PYT MoeZart MoeZart @MoeZart TsarTsar444 TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 Over Over @Over :)owo:)
Blackgymmax Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax tyronelite tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell Tyronecell @Tyronecell TeraCope54 TeraCope54 @TeraCope54 RetardSubhuman RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman theREALbleachcel theREALbleachcel @theREALbleachcel @wristcel
RealLooksmaxxer @RealLooksmaxxer @gamma @Chad1212

also:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, whiteissuperior, n0rthface and 2 others
@PikachuCandy @MarkCorrigan @RICO @Digital Hitler @King_ @goat2x @BearBoy @sytyl

IM SORRY IF I FORGOT SOMEONE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and BearBoy
@.alien can't tag you cringe name btw let's see in 3 months what happens tbh :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, .👽. and Deleted member 14323
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Baldingman1998
wtf are these “tokens” about bruv i want cold hard cash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2095 and Baldingman1998

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
wtf are these “tokens” about bruv i want cold hard cash
My condolences :feelsrope:. Don't worry if I succeed and become rich I will pay for all surgeries for most users on this site if I legitimately succeed in a Couple years :owo:(please god please Allah ya rabi)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 6423
My condolences :feelsrope:. Don't worry if I succeed and become rich I will pay for all surgeries for most users on this site if I legitimately succeed ina. Couple years :owo:(please god please Allah ya rabi)
thank you sir, but I don't want to gamble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998
@n0rthface

tera low iq thread. kys shilling these obvious rug pull tier coins

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
How is it a RUGPULL? Devs doxxed their real names and addresses (where they work and studied etc etc) even found their ig

It could still be a rugpull but that's very very unlikely. Just sell half when you break even or 2-4 x profilit if you're a pussy and then you have nothing to lose since you gained money from it regardless

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, eduardkoopman and Baldingman1998
Listen:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Bump to make you guys rich

funny donald trump GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Over and Baldingman1998
@wanttobeattractive

:Comfy:

• JFL
@BUY$DRUGS

I think this is a good project like santa (around 7-8 million market cap so fairly new) might be worth to buy the dip

Currently gives rewards like santa as well in binance-peg bitcoin

HUGE DUMP. BIG BUY OPPORTUNITY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
HUGE DUMP. BIG BUY OPPORTUNITY
Tagging beta males, pedophiles,
child molesters, and homosexuals that doubted me (and a few smart people that believed in me)

basedfedoracel @basedfedoracel Nameless_Sunflower @Nameless_Sunflower Weed @Weed pouetpouet @pouetpouet
lutte @lutte .👽. @.👽. BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE
_its.lil.wigga_420 @_its.lil.wigga_420 @Rift678 sytyl @sytyl MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan Chad1212 @Chad1212
@Nameless_Sunflower @Weed @BearBoy @CupOfCoffee @Blackmannnns
@BUY$DRUGS

I bought at 0.005,0.004,and 0.002-0.003. now it's 0.012

My only regret is that I had small starting capital because I live in Shithole otherwise I would be rich already.

Screenshot 20211111 193755  01

also:

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, .👽., Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
child molesters, and homosexuals that doubted me (and a few smart people that believed in me)

basedfedoracel @basedfedoracel Nameless_Sunflower @Nameless_Sunflower Weed @Weed pouetpouet @pouetpouet
_its.lil.wigga_420 @_its.lil.wigga_420 @Rift678 sytyl @sytyl MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan Chad1212 @Chad1212
@BUY$DRUGS

My only regret is that I had small starting capital because I live in Shithole otherwise I would be rich already.

View attachment 1399904

also:

so how much have you aleardy made? i dont do investing in cryptos

• +1
It might be too late now no one knows but I personally believe that it's still not too late and it will reach at the very least 100 million market cap in a couple months (it's 11 mil atm)

Also:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
so how much have you aleardy made? i dont do investing in cryptos
I put approximately1200 (a little less or more can't tell cuz price fluctuations and I bought several times at different prices). It became 400 and now it's around 3k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BearBoy
I put approximately1200 (a little less or more can't tell cuz price fluctuations and I bought several times at different prices). It became 400 and now it's around 3k
so u put $1200 and now have 3k?

• +1
so u put $1200 and now have 3k?
Don't hack me please. I can give you when I'm a millionaire not now tho. Also jeff bezos or elon musk have more than me so hack them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BearBoy
I'm glad you're happy @Baldingman1998
You diserve it

• Love it
@Rift678 stop:sick::sick: and give me an argument noob

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rift

@BUY$DRUGS

View attachment 1399904

also:

how much u invested and how much u have now? i still didnt set my apps up to buy. it's over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

@BUY$DRUGS

View attachment 1399904

also:

@Thompsonz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, rydofx and Deleted member 13332

brutal @Baldingman1998
A bald man can only get so far with moneymaxxing

• JFL
nice rug pull, bro

• JFL