BUY SOLANA

anyone who comes across this forum notice how strong the dickpill is.

took away his masculinity and drive to fight with a simple remark about the size of his genitilia.

Brutal.

nigga sat on this site all day waiting for a reply

I was LITERALLY saying buy Solana this time last year. It was $11.

@eduardkoopman @4ever @forevergymcelling

Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes
Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
angry spongebob squarepants GIF
yo best call ever so far probably,
you should have called it FIGURATIBELY though, instead of literally :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
yo best call ever so far probably,
you should have called it FIGURATIBELY though, instead of literally :ROFLMAO:
Think it’s my best call yeah. And what do you mean?

buy solana and invest in pump.fun coins

boutta hit 6 figures in 3 weeks in a wallet i started with $500
i wanna cry so bad bro last summer sol was like at 20 after reaching its omegapeak at 230 and now its at 162 wtf why did no one call me to tell me that

Think it’s my best call yeah. And what do you mean?
i found it funny, how you added the word literally in a completely unneccesairy way..

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
We 100% need to do this
if one followed posts of:
@Seth Walsh
@TheMewingBBC
@ascension
and a few others.

one would be just fine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and LegitUser
Forgot to post about $PEPE when it was a breakout high trade. But I got into that too. Very nice trend, still haven't hit the trailing stop. (missed the genuine entry so had to get back in on the retest) @eduardkoopman @4ever @ascension or anyone else who follows my stuff. Would anyone be interested in following the strategy with me and comparing P&L over time.

It's hard to stay in a trade forever without vol tracking to adjust/widen the trailing stoploss callback %. I'm slowly systematizing things more and more. I might've got out of a few trades pre-emptively But breakout high entries are god tier for me. If they don't work, I just cut them, but I can't set a legit initial stoploss due to my huge position sizing (which is retarded risk management). I'm using time based stoplosses, so I cut any trade that hasn't triggered my trailing stoploss activation point, regardless of where the price is. It's working for now, and seems good for such volatile markets that always seem to exhibit trends.

Though, I know deep down a hard stoploss and SMALLER positions is what will make me a far better trade. I was thinking a 2.6ATR (20day) stoploss on all genuine high breakouts. Then something a bit different for non-genuine high breakouts entries (i.e., price just retesting a newly broken historic high). I'm using a 30 day cutoff for that.

Currently I straight up have no take profit limits or trailing stops for "genuine" high breakouts. And use trailing stops for "non-genuine" ones, but I loosen the stop as the trade develops.

Some genuine high breakouts recently were:

Highstreet
BNX
PEPE

Bitcoin will be a "genuine" high breakout entry soon too, if it hits ~$73k or whatever its ATH was.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4ever, ascension and romanstock
Forgot to post about $PEPE when it was a breakout high trade. But I got into that too. Very nice trend, still haven't hit the trailing stop. (missed the genuine entry so had to get back in on the retest) @eduardkoopman @4ever @ascension or anyone else who follows my stuff. Would anyone be interested in following the strategy with me and comparing P&L over time.

It's hard to stay in a trade forever without vol tracking to adjust/widen the trailing stoploss callback %. I'm slowly systematizing things more and more. I might've got out of a few trades pre-emptively But breakout high entries are god tier for me. If they don't work, I just cut them, but I can't set a legit initial stoploss due to my huge position sizing (which is retarded risk management). I'm using time based stoplosses, so I cut any trade that hasn't triggered my trailing stoploss activation point, regardless of where the price is. It's working for now, and seems good for such volatile markets that always seem to exhibit trends.

Though, I know deep down a hard stoploss and SMALLER positions is what will make me a far better trade. I was thinking a 2.6ATR (20day) stoploss on all genuine high breakouts. Then something a bit different for non-genuine high breakouts entries (i.e., price just retesting a newly broken historic high). I'm using a 30 day cutoff for that.

Currently I straight up have no take profit limits or trailing stops for "genuine" high breakouts. And use trailing stops for "non-genuine" ones, but I loosen the stop as the trade develops.

Some genuine high breakouts recently were:

Highstreet
BNX
PEPE

Bitcoin will be a "genuine" high breakout entry soon too, if it hits ~$73k or whatever its ATH was.
For sure more sustainable than what I'm about to do rn / in the coming month.
I'm aiming to accumulate a big percentage of the supply of an on chain token once I have good confidence that it has bottom out.

Had a good swing trade on that token so I'm going for round 2.

Will share once I have accumulated enough, since it's on chain with liquidity constraints, it's very PVP. At least at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: murdah