buy $trilly RIGHT NOW

Any updates on entry? it’s pumped hard from 400 to 800k now
If it bounces off this support with a confirmed candle on the 4h chart, I’d ape some more.

make a telegram channel
Naw not all my calls hit
I don’t really degen in shitcoins a lot so I’d give like 1 call a week jfl

• +1
Reactions: ignored
Naw not all my calls hit
Still nice to get some notis, people are not 24/7 on forum, with telegram you get notifications

• +1
Reactions: piec and fl0w
Naw not all my calls hit
Defo man, make a TG

also it did bounce off of the support right? You aping more?

• +1
Reactions: piec
Defo man, make a TG

also it did bounce off of the support right? You aping more?
I'll make one tomorrow
it bounced perfectly, I'm just waiting until the 4hr candle closes green

• +1
Reactions: piec, sabloxine and ignored
Naw not all my calls hit
Why don't you go for longer term plays? Being short vol in crypto will kill you. Compound your winners and cut short your losses. Trying to compound small wins makes you end up a loser. It's true.

Nor is there enough money on this forum to influence people and manipulate order flow (no one actually buys). But I'm impetrating you to adopt a long term Trendfollowing strategy. And I'd love to talk with someone with a vested interest in trading and psychology.

Message me, I'd love to chat about crypto trading.

Why don't you go for longer term plays? Being short vol in crypto will kill you. Compound your winners and cut short your losses. Trying to compound small wins makes you end up a loser. It's true.

Nor is there enough money on this forum to influence people and manipulate order flow (no one actually buys). But I'm impetrating you to adopt a long term Trendfollowing strategy. And I'd love to talk with someone with a vested interest in trading and psychology.

Message me, I'd love to chat about crypto trading.
I just dedicate 10% of my portfolio to gambling memecoins.
I buy spot and hold for months or years. It's just fun asf to trade shitcoins on solana chain.
I'm not really a trader as I am an investor. I don't trade leverage either. Don't see the point of it

Pm me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
I just dedicate 10% of my portfolio to gambling memecoins.
I buy spot and hold for months or years. It's just fun asf to trade shitcoins on solana chain.
I'm not really a trader as I am an investor. I don't trade leverage either. Don't see the point of it

Pm me
Very smart to not use leverage tbh. But how do you manage max drawdown with shitcoin/memecoins? Do you set a very tight stoploss and let winners run in definitely? Long optionality is the key (i.e., not taking profits but looking to capture the full extent of price displacements or trends, ignoring intra trend corrections). It's very hard to pull that off discretionarily but it seems like the only thing that works. Otherwise it literally is gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

• cyprian_tomaszewski
Back