Still hodling on
Bitcoin Crypto GIF
Might buy too, looks promising.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
WE ARE SO BACK

• Woah
Which datapoints does your program utilize to successfully identify profitable coins?
Just looks at breakouts above/below historic highs/lows

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and lucidmaxxing
+11.4% today.

Money never sleeps🙌

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and descension
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and descension
I mean, just take a look at the chart. It's down 50% from when I called it. It's an EXTREMELY volatile coin. If you're trading cash, you can easily do 2x, or suffer further drawdown should the entire crypto market itself, draw down. If you wait for some bullish signs i.e., risk-on indices opening higher on Monday; NASDAQ 100, S&P 500, Nikkei 225, weaker US Dollar (check the DXY Dollar index), lower US yields on Monday and look for Dovish comments from the Fed. All that in conjuncture with price uptrends in the $TRU market itself, can give an asymmetric P&L payoff profile assuming you place your stoploss AFTER price starts trending upward again.

But my system is purely a breakout-trend strategy, which I've been aiming to automate and been working on for the past 7-8 months. I had one good month in Dec 2023 where I made several hundred thousand Euro. That's all that matters, compounding large winners and having all your losers cut short. I messed up this trade. But my position sizing is insignificant. Still, I did not place a stop, which is stupid.

David Harding who's CEO of Winton Group and former Man AHL trader has a quote along the lines of; "You can trade randomly with no stoploss and a take profit level, and lose all your money, and trade randomly with stops and no take profit level and compound wealth." Ironically this is true.

I'll be patient and ride the uptrend in this market and not hastily take profit in this market, not by actually setting a level to take profit, but by riding the trend and using a trailing stoploss to follow my winning trade, expanding the trailing stop as the trend develops to allow for intra-trend corrections so I can ride it out.

The difference is that I've no liquidation level, and I'm long biased, in an asset class which is commodity-like in the sense that it's finite, in a world with theoretically infinite unbacked USD to pour into it. You need to be shrewd. As soon as you start using leverage, you lose. Very much like real life. If you rent you lose. If you don' OWN ASSETS as soon as possible, you lose. There's no other way to build wealth assuming you don't have a trust fund.

Own things. Own FAANG stocks. Pour your money into high yielding assets. The rich are buying assets en-masse and soon the middle class will lose their housing. It's not because of a bad economy, it's because of money, its function and the function of inequality. It's all about who's on the side of credit and who's on the side of debt. And if you're on the side of debt, you've lost. And if you trade on margin, you've lost. You can be in a 90% cumulative drawdown, and still go back to make absolute returns, if you're playing with "play-money" and if you don't need it for liquidity (in life) and if it's money you can afford to lose. This world is twisted. But the truth is that more money will flow into the hands of the few. Wealth will continue to flow out of the hands of the poor and and the young, into the hands of the rich and the old - because they own the assets, and continue to buy up more assets. Rishi Sunak earns about 40 million GBP doing nothing per year, passive income. He can buy 80 houses outright no mortgage, every year, from money he never needed to work 1 second for. That's the brutal blackpill.

Gospel of Matthew, chapter 25, verse 29:
"For to everyone who has, more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what they have will be taken away."

@Cope
I know this is a late response, I’ve been very busy IRL, but this is one of the best posts on the forum.

Everything you said is veracious. The middle and lower class lack capital and resort to borrowing or trading on margin, which increases their risk and potential losses. When market corrections occur, those using leverage are hit worst, often leading to a cycle of debt and financial instability. Only the rich benefit due to appreciation and income generation, compounding works exponentially in their favor. Those who do not own assets miss out on these opportunities. The wealthy can afford to ride out market volatility because their financial well-being does not depend on short-term returns. This long-term perspective enables them to capitalize on trends and recover from drawdowns.

Like the gospel states, the rich become richer because the system is intrinsically set up to facilitate wealth for those who already have it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Buy TrueFi $0.2306

Tons of money here.

Congrats to whoever gets in early
Verified user checking in to say that there is a lot of money to be made here still. Current price is $0.1379.

I see an almost definite 2x profits here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Cope and lucidmaxxing
Verified user checking in to say that there is a lot of money to be made here still. Current price is $0.1379.

I see an almost definite 2x profits here.
Can u recommend me an app to buy crypto on iphone

• JFL
bait

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and morz179
Screenshot 20240726 152238 1

Still hold it more? Risky? @Seth Walsh

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3052277

Still hold it more? Risky? @Seth Walsh
If you're not in an unrealised loss, then get out of the position. The markets are not trending right now. You want free USDT for fresh trades. I would not get into $TRU right now, so if you're not in a loss, get out and free up your funds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mewton