Buy WAGMI or cope crying

poloralf

poloralf

Master
Simple guide to get rich, buy $WAGMI in wagmi.com (extremely difficult to obtain domain will trend hard during the bullrun), you can buy it using metamask metis chain its similar to ethereum.
current price 0.014$ .
i loaded a big big bag here, this isnt a meme coin so even 10x is an insane gain to me.
after you buy it stake your wagmi and thats it.

keep crying and fading copecels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon, illoan82 and 1 other person
Simple guide to get rich, buy $WAGMI in wagmi.com (extremely difficult to obtain domain will trend hard during the bullrun), you can buy it using metamask metis chain its similar to ethereum.
current price 0.014$ .
i loaded a big big bag here, this isnt a meme coin so even 10x is an insane gain to me.

least obvious shitcoin pump and dump :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon and Tallooksmaxxer
current price 0.014$ .

please kill urself u fucking indian scamming piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, currybrah, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Its from wonderland TIME team that did 1 billion+ mcap last cycle
Which turned out to be a ponxi scheme that rugpulled jfl at Ur iq

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and eduardkoopman
true that.

be out, before the rugpull happens theory
he's coping, in the bear market projects die thats all everybody knew it had ponzinomics and it was a great success, luna wonderland ftx all would be thriving and expanding if not for the deep bear market. they're not exactly scams for normie cucks anything that loses them money instantly transforms into a scam though. most of the crypto gains are in soft ponzies.

the projects with the most insane gains in this bull market will be cried about as scams in 2026 remember

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
he's coping, in the bear market projects die thats all everybody knew it had ponzinomics and it was a great success, luna wonderland ftx all would be thriving and expanding if not for the deep bear market. they're not exactly scams for normie cucks anything that loses them money instantly transforms into a scam though. most of the crypto gains are in soft ponzies.
from my memory, wonderland already collapsed during the bull-run market

from my memory, wonderland already collapsed during the bull-run market
Nope it was doing fine at the end of 2021 at ath, it actually pumped later than most coins in the bull run as a second mover to olympus dao.

Stick to losing money and stop acting like you know crypto.

Wagmi.

Nope it was doing fine at the end of 2021 at ath, it actually pumped later than most coins in the bull run as a second mover to olympus dao.
I see.

to add.

it's imo good to differentiate, between alt projects that dropped 99+% to wortlessness but were an honest team and attempt
versus
stuff that where actually a scam
Stick to losing money and stop acting like you know crypto.
Wagmi.
fuck off, acting like there only exist 1 good crypto project and that is wagmi, and asif there is nothing better out there and everything else sucks.

Already 0.0165$ now and leverage platform not even out yet, market is fresh off a btc and eth pump alts will send anytime now hope you bitches are in right now before takeoff, i expect 100-200% in the next couple weeks and 100x long term especially if you're staking your wagmi

just bought 1500 of it

@Chris Benoit bro get in on this now before it’s too late haha

Eat my balls pls

I lowkey might dump 1k in just because I don’t wanna regret not listening to .org

Should I get $MOG or $WAGMI??????

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
current price 0.014$ .

JFL at trying to pump shit coins through an online forum that is full of 3rd world countries. Monke brain

JFL at trying to pump shit coins through an online forum that is full of 3rd world countries. Monke brain
current price: 0.02$
Wagmi

current price 0.014$ .

I only invest in real companies

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and poloralf
Idealistically how long would I stake?
keep it staked because you'll get shares of the profits from the leverage platform and the other future utilities, 1 staked wagmi = 1 wagmi right now but it will progressively be worth more, wait till normies join and euphoria is in the market so a few months imo