Buying a derminator

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Real nigga activites

And ion even got money I got like 400 left I need to buy clothes too 😕

and save up for other shit

I have been using regular rollers for like a year, i only do once every 6 weeks though.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and PYT
I have been using regular rollers for like a year, i only do once every 6 weeks though.
I do it every week

only reason I’m buying the derminator is cause it’s cheaper long term and want to use 2mm on my head

that and I want to use it on my skin without tearing

I do it every week

only reason I’m buying the derminator is cause it’s cheaper long term and want to use 2mm on my head

that and I want to use it on my skin without tearing
The tearing is probably a meme, wouldn't use 2mm on the head, try pushing harder, you can bleed with 1mm or less.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
The tearing is probably a meme, wouldn't use 2mm on the head, try pushing harder, you can bleed with 1mm or less.
I don’t know my last session I went pretty hard and there was some weird blotch bleeding

I use it at 1.5m and that makes my skin red for a hour and that’s it

but I heard 2m destroys the DHT in the deep layer of the scalp

Real nigga activites
Pray that your parcel doesn't go missing, or arrives broken. the merchant who sells/the owner of owndocshop is known to dox people who request refunds, even if the refund is legitmate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 9670 and PYT
Pray that your parcel doesn't go missing, or arrives broken. the merchant who sells/the owner of owndocshop is known to dox people who request refunds, even if the refund is legitmate
I heard the bitch who makes it is some fucking crazy schizo cat lady

I might just buy a A6 pretty much the same shit

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I don’t know my last session I went pretty hard and there was some weird blotch bleeding

I use it at 1.5m and that makes my skin red for a hour and that’s it

but I heard 2m destroys the DHT in the deep layer of the scalp
Sounds like bro science, try applying real pressure with a stamp or a roller and you can bleed with 1mm or less, so you don't end up damaging yourself with 2mm. Spoiler: it hurts.

Sounds like bro science, try applying real pressure with a stamp or a roller and you can bleed with 1mm or less, so you don't end up damaging yourself with 2mm. Spoiler: it hurts.
I applied hard pressure the last two sessions and yesterday I just couldn’t bruh it hurt too much

idk if the area still hasn’t healed but holy shit

still not seeing results tho tbh ngl but it’s only been 7 weeks

I have derminator 2. Every cream is cope compared to diy microneelding with derminator.

I got insane glow from 2 sessions with derminator. I am tempted to diy needle now tbh, especially becsusr I will be stuck inside for next week at least.

That's what actusly puts me off diy needling. I needle until I am bleeding from every pore. It remains red for next 2ish weeks but in exchange you get 6 weeks of godly collagen.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Clark69, PYT and 1 other person
Don't use numbing cream unless you are a pussy btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DivineBeing
I have derminator 2. Every cream is cope compared to diy microneelding with derminator.

I got insane glow from 2 sessions with derminator. I am tempted to diy needle now tbh, especially becsusr I will be stuck inside for next week at least.

That's what actusly puts me off diy needling. I needle until I am bleeding from every pore. It remains red for next 2ish weeks but in exchange you get 6 weeks of godly collagen.
i use a6 hae you tried it? how does it compare?

• +1

I don’t even bleed from rollers if I do it feels like tearing skin

it gets red for a hour at most

should I get the derminator or dr Len A6

d
Don't use numbing cream unless you are a pussy btw
damn only faggots use numbing cream for dyi needling :forcedsmile:

i enjoy the pain around 30 seconds in i can feel the subhumanity purging from me

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and PYT
I don’t even bleed from rollers if I do it feels like tearing skin

it gets red for a hour at most

should I get the derminator or dr Len A6
Get dermibatoe

• +1