Buying a dslr camera for looksmaxxing photos rn

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
Buying a dslr camera for looksmaxxing photos rn

Canon m100 off ebay for like £200 just the body

then like £150 for the lens. not sure whether i can get any 70-200mm lens or does it have to be a telephoto 70-200mm lens?

Last edited:
Get a good iPhone yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

Iphone 11 is shit tbh apparently salludon knew this and said 12 was the minimum for a good camera iphone. I read that fucers post only after buy iphone 11 :feelswah:

Iphone 11 is shit tbh apparently salludon knew this and said 12 was the minimum for a good camera iphone. I read that fucers post only after buy iphone 11 :feelswah:
a phone will never compare to a proper dslr camera because photo quality and detail is purely about the size of the image sensor. and phones can only fit a tiny image sensor, and cameras can fit massive ones

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
a phone will never compare to a proper dslr camera because photo quality and detail is purely about the size of the image sensor. and phones can only fit a tiny image sensor, and cameras can fit massive ones
Aryancel

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
What's a good camera for live meetings?

And then tinder resizes your photo to 640x480 anyway.

It’s 100% in the post processing, camera barely matters beyond avoiding lens distoration. Just need an iPhone with the 3x optical zoom and your GTG.

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
What’s the decent priced camera for potrait photos for surgery assesments ? iPhone 12 sucks imo

Chad just uses iphone lol.

And then tinder resizes your photo to 640x480 anyway.

It’s 100% in the post processing, camera barely matters beyond avoiding lens distoration. Just need an iPhone with the 3x optical zoom and your GTG.
eh i still think camera is much better quality, and for when u post to IG.

iphone camera and then 3x optical zoom just gives terrible quality tbh