Baldingman1998

Kraken
For crypto mining purposes
Will I get scammed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
Crypto mining is for incels anyway. I wouldn't

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
yes...if you dont pay at least 50% over MSRP its a scam srs...the prices are still high because of the huge demand
basic economics, supply and demand
you cant escape it....probably you'll get a bar of soap if you try to buy at MSRP srs :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17829 and Baldingman1998
Most of the stuff on aliexpress are knock off brands, not the real stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nah, they will give you garbage knockoff or refurbished rejects tht will fry itself trying to mine crypto even 12hrs

Use Newegg, if not Amazon. Or just walk ur ass to a store.

• +1
Any mainstream moneymaking method is probably a shill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Tallooksmaxxer, Lars and 1 other person
  • +1
Never plug untrusted hardware

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, randomvanish, BoneDensity and 1 other person
For crypto mining purposes
Will I get scammed?

Yeah

Crypto mining is for incels anyway. I wouldn't

Only people who make relevant money mining are firms and individuals who buy GPUs in bulk for $100k + . They are driving the prices up, not the incel crypto miners who get like 10 rigs. Not enough return to be worth it unless you have hundreds of thousands laying around already. Especially now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Your beyond retarted for even asking such a stupid question, because your 2 neurones couldn’t figure out that, by buying a gpu on aliexpress all you will achieve is throwing money out of the window. Give it to homeless ppl

crypto mining is still a thing? Should I do it I'm not using my 1660 super for anything anyway

The only legit way to make money is to dress with dirty ripped clothes, cover yourself with some dirt and sit on a bridge with big cup and having a falsified document besides you that your daughter has stage 4 brain tumor or something.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19036
The only legit way to make money is to dress with dirty ripped clothes, cover yourself with some dirt and sit on a bridge with big cup and having a falsified document besides you that your daughter has stage 4 brain tumor or something.
Or have an only fans If you're a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, A23ghskung and TsarTsar444
crypto mining is still a thing? Should I do it I'm not using my 1660 super for anything anyway
Need low cost or free electricity atm profits are shit.

Your beyond retarted for even asking such a stupid question, because your 2 neurones couldn’t figure out that, by buying a gpu on aliexpress all you will achieve is throwing money out of the window. Give it to homeless ppl
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Or have an only fans If you're a woman
Someone offered my gf on runescape 300 euros for nudes, should i let her brocel? Thats a monthly wage here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived and Baldingman1998
I bought a 3080 ti and would take my almost a year to make money back on if I mined

• +1
Need low cost or free electricity atm profits are shit.

Ok
I can leech of university dorms for 2 more months until I have to find an apartment tbh, how much money can you make in a day from it?
I was just thinking of selling my GPU instead since I bought it close to MSRP and now it's worth like $400

• +1
Someone offered my gf on runescape 300 euros for nudes, should i let her brocel? Thats a monthly wage here
Say yes but get fake nudes from the internet of a random girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, TsarTsar444 and Deprived
I can leech of university dorms for 2 more months until I have to find an apartment tbh, how much money can you make in a day from it?
I was just thinking of selling my GPU instead since I bought it close to MSRP and now it's worth like $400
Should have sold 2-3 months ago or at last year's bull market. Now prices and profits are low.

Google whattomine probably a dollar a day or something :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Say yes but get fake nudes from the internet of a random girl
Yeah i told her that, jfl would turbo cage if it works.

Actually i have shitton of nudes from my ex that we can use :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Screenshot 20220421 223813

• +1
Yeah i told her that, jfl would turbo cage if it works.

Actually i have shitton of nudes from my ex that we can use :feelskek:
I will use your dick pics to scam gays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and TsarTsar444
I bought a 3080 ti and would take my almost a year to make money back on if I mined
oh and this is with free electricity at uni FWIW

so if I was paying for electricity i dread to think how long it would take

• +1
oh and this is with free electricity at uni FWIW

so if I was paying for electricity i dread to think how long it would take
You can actually lose money mining if electricity is expensive where you live