Buying steroids is far easier than buying ADHD meds

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
At least in my country, 80% sureish I have some attention deficit traits especially considering my brother is mega adhd diagnosed unfortunately parents not going to medicate him so I can’t jack pills. I tried my friends vyvanse and it was life changing for grinding like an autist for work.

Unfortunately there seems to be 0 places I can buy it from online and getting a diagnosis + prescription here takes ~8 months and multiple appointments minimum which I don’t have.

Compare that with anabolics which can be found like candy in comparison

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, LooksThinker, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Try amantadine and clonidine .

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Searching it up seems to be a med for Parkinson’s with some/limited evidence for attention related symptoms
It’s the only med that has been shown to be in parity with methylphenidate in relieving symptoms

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and SubhumanCurrycel
If you find a source lmk bro. Can’t find Ritalin anywhere

• +1
Could always get stuff off dark web markets

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, SubhumanCurrycel and gigell
vyvanse is truly a wonder drug. Tried it in uni several times and I aced my exams like it was nothing.

If you find a source lmk bro. Can’t find Ritalin anywhere
I’ve found sources for modafinil (Highstreetpharma) but nothing so far for either Aderrall, vyvanse or Ritalin. The first two make sense as they are technically classed as amphetamines im not sure why Ritalin is so hard to find though

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Modafinil is dog shit lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and shabby890
I’ve found sources for modafinil (Highstreetpharma) but nothing so far for either Aderrall, vyvanse or Ritalin. The first two make sense as they are technically classed as amphetamines im not sure why Ritalin is so hard to find though
I bought Addy from @hoodcurry .
It's legit. I think he has other stuff too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hoodcurry and SubhumanCurrycel
vyvanse is truly a wonder drug. Tried it in uni several times and I aced my exams like it was nothing.
Legit when I used it I was churning out high quality work for hours on end I didn’t think I was even remotely capable of that, holy fuck if it wasn’t so hard to get a diagnosis + prescription here

Yeah i can find heaps of shit for Modafinil and even other obscure nootropics and Parkinson’s meds. Legit 0 for Ritalin tho

• +1
I’ve tried ritalin Bromocriptine amantadine clonidine coffee nicotine and low dose lsd. Best for adhd symptoms are amantadine coffee ritalin clonidine with nicotine closely followed. Thyroid hormone t3 is obviously the best.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and SubhumanCurrycel
He has Vyvanse too I think
If he’s sending locally it makes sense to buy but where I’m at it’ll get seized at the borders as it’s a prohibited drug class II drug. Ideally you’d have stealth packaging and whatnot to pass customs

• +1
  • +1
If he’s sending locally it makes sense to buy but where I’m at it’ll get seized at the borders as it’s a prohibited drug class II drug. Ideally you’d have stealth packaging and whatnot to pass customs
You could ask him but mine was delivered discreetly.

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and incelmogger
Nz here very similar situation with stimulant meds between our countries I believe
Thats actually crazy because here in canada for adhd and ocd meds you just have to have one test and theyll give it to you for free

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and incelmogger
Yeah i can find heaps of shit for Modafinil and even other obscure nootropics and Parkinson’s meds. Legit 0 for Ritalin tho
Why Ritalin specifically? It's quite strong

• +1
ANZ is so fucking strict with everything it’s so gay
Getting diagnosed here as an adult is near impossible. First you’d need to convince your GP for a referral then you need someone with documentation and experience of your school behaviour as a child aged pre-12 years of age which is fucking ridiculous because having attention problems does not necessarily mean you bomb all of school. Not to mention the waitlist is more than 6 months on average.

Meanwhile in America fuckers just get prescriptions from Telehealth services, it’s ridiculous because these drugs are well studied and have at most a very minor increase in blood pressure with no significant increase in cardiac events. Yet if you saw the ANZ regulations you’d think it was fentanyl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and incelmogger
Why Ritalin specifically? It's quite strong
I want to feel alive bro, for the past 4 months I’ve felt like a zombie and have persistent dizziness, depersonalisation/derealisation, imbalance and a bunch of other weird shit after I got sick. It’s made my ocd a million times worse and my brain legit feels empty. I just need something that’ll fucking snap me out of it until I can get my ears checked and see the neurologist again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Getting diagnosed here as an adult is near impossible. First you’d need to convince your GP then you need someone with documentation and experience of your school behaviour as a child aged pre-12 years of age which is fucking ridiculous because having attention problems does not necessarily mean you bomb all of school. Not to mention the waitlist is more than 6 months on average.

Meanwhile in America fuckers just get prescriptions from Telehealth services, it’s ridiculous because these drugs are well studied and have at most a very minor increase in blood pressure with no significant increase in cardiac events. Yet if you saw the ANZ regulations you’d think it was fentanyl.
yeah it’s brutal if you don’t have a history of mental health and records

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
I’ve tried ritalin Bromocriptine amantadine clonidine coffee nicotine and low dose lsd. Best for adhd symptoms are amantadine coffee ritalin clonidine with nicotine closely followed. Thyroid hormone t3 is obviously the best.
Y t3?

At least in my country, 80% sureish I have some attention deficit traits especially considering my brother is mega adhd diagnosed unfortunately parents not going to medicate him so I can’t jack pills. I tried my friends vyvanse and it was life changing for grinding like an autist for work.

Unfortunately there seems to be 0 places I can buy it from online and getting a diagnosis + prescription here takes ~8 months and multiple appointments minimum which I don’t have.

It took me 2years to get proper diagnosis + prescription.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, FailedNormieManlet and incelmogger
Could always get stuff off dark web markets
Nah it’s shit, it’s just amphetamine salts and they’re not in the correct ratio/mix…

• +1
Reactions: shabby890

5 weeks of deca cost me 27 dollars

did you find something? do you have the inattentive type?

• +1
did you find something? do you have the inattentive type?
Nothing, yea I think I’m inattentive, I zone out with large chunks of texts or long videos

• +1
Reactions: joseph
I can't even get MAOIs (anti depressants) here with failed SSRI treatment and diagnosed depression, want them for anxiety but told them it was for depression so it wasn't off label, crazy health system. Bought some lyrica online anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Nothing, yea I think I’m inattentive, I zone out with large chunks of texts or long videos
It's death mode in the UK, I've been on a waiting list for more than 3 years.

Decided to pay for a consultation this coming week so we'll so how it goes.

• +1