Buzz cut to ascend

T

truesub5:(

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
I used to have really good hair it was one of my best attributes at that time I was like ltn. But I ended up buzzing it and I’m sub 5 now. The way people are treating me now is a lot different l than before. When I had hair people wouldn’t comment on my appearance atleast not to my face. Now that I’m a sub 5 I’m openly told I’m chopped and overall treated differently. This is a step in the right direction though because now I’m forced to focus on my other attributes. I want to obtain test and tret now because my skin is bad. Before when I had the hair halo I didn’t even care enough to consider taking test or getting prescription skin care. In conclusion if your ltn you should buzz your hair to temporarily descend.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Typing straight dog shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
what did you expect:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Lions mane bro buzz cuts were historically a punishment for slaves and prisoners till the army started normalizing them then short hair was the standard for a masculine man while long hair was seen as either feminine or rebellious
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Deserved, never cut your hair short
 

Similar threads

kainn
Replies
5
Views
43
low cortisol goynem
low cortisol goynem
dexterr molecule
Replies
2
Views
31
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
Crallzy333
Replies
7
Views
65
no1softee
no1softee
B
Replies
5
Views
66
truesub5:(
T
B
Replies
1
Views
35
axii_thecoper
axii_thecoper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top