BWC vs BBC only (the difference and how to tell) (My very first high quality high effort thread, please read)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
It is crucial to understand a woman’s pheno, from there you can learn what type of guys they like before you approach

BWC only usually have this methhead/country/trailer trash look (subhuman to ltn) or either thin frail low E bodies and wear lululemon (htn+ only)

The two girls are BWC only but once they get higher E bodies they will become BBC only

BBC/mutt only starts at picture 5 (the pony tail girl)

BBC only usually possess similar traits, wide full lips, small nose, lively eyes, curvy thick body, and a cartoon look

If you guys want more threads discussing more phenotypes of women and they’re type, let me know

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3156.jpeg
    IMG_3156.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3149.jpeg
    IMG_3149.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    624.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3192.png
    IMG_3192.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
    IMG_3209.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3207.jpeg
    IMG_3207.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, LampPostPrime, NoReedemingFeature and 7 others
High IQ thread. @human304 would be proud

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, LampPostPrime and grief
At 13 I was playing video games, nowadays we have 13 year olds making BBC and BWC threads. Its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latvianchud185, RecessedChinCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 28 others
Tales from the American slums(the hood).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, dna_cel and WeiWei
what girls are BAC only

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and nathan
It is crucial to understand a woman’s pheno, from there you can learn what type of guys they like before you approach

BWC only usually have this methhead/country/trailer trash look (subhuman to ltn) or either thin frail low E bodies and wear lululemon (htn+ only)

The two girls are BWC only but once they get higher E bodies they will become BBC only

BBC only usually possess similar traits, wide full lips, small nose, lively eyes, curvy thick body, and a cartoon look

If you guys want more threads discussing more phenotypes of women and they’re type, let me know
Is BBC in the room with us now OP?
At 13 I was playing video games, nowadays we have 13 year olds making BBC and BWC threads. Its over
The west has truly fallen...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Kazey and murdah

Attachments

• IMG_3210.jpeg
    IMG_3210.jpeg
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, 97baHater, WeiWei and 1 other person

Send pheno of BMC

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Swap this girl for

Black hair is def bwc and brunette is bbc

Rainbow hair is white cock truck driving bald ginger only btw

Black hair is mulatto/lightskin cock only u stupid nigger
shes literally married to a white guy and has never been near a black guy, what are you on about :lul:

shes literally married to a white guy and has never been near a black guy, what are you on about :lul:
another case of settling down for white oofy doofy

stop calling black man by their penises, holy fuck at the fagism

has to be a curry no way
*no bbc is going near that

Just stfu u retarded faggot use ur context clues instead of being a bitch

another case of settling down for white oofy doofy
blackcels are the type of guys to see white women only ever dating white guys and say

"SHE'S TAKING BBC ON THE SIDE"" :lul::lul:

holy fuck at this cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and murdah
Caged OP is 13 :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and murdah
blackcels are the type of guys to see white women only ever dating white guys and say

holy fuck at this cope
hes a white, just a cuck tho

holy fuck at this cope
Ok

• +1
no way
that retarded nigger subhuman child i wanna curbstomp it to d*ath
Look at ur pfp faggot

U also have no proof whether or not I’m actually 14 so ur retarded too

Either way doesn’t matter truth be told in this thread
what truth?
all I hear is some 13 year old dethnics wet fantasy, probably saw some chad take your onitis and now you spam post about bbc here

• +1
what truth?
all I hear is some 13 year old dethnics wet fantasy, probably saw some chad take your onitis and now you spam post about bbc here
You are retarded

13 year old urkle nigger seething and getting cucked by BWC. kys little nigga
impotent tiny dick urkle get the fuck off this site and go get. molested by yo uncle dirty lil goober nigga. FOH boy

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Dicklet3incher
Why do u think im mentally challenged
There are signs OP, If people online can notice it, God knows what irl people close to you see, Over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back