This is how I started in 2019:

WEIGHT: 270lbs
HEIGHT: 6'8"
"DIDN'T MEASURED SHOULDERS OR WAIST"

BODY:

FACE:

People told me:

"IT'S OVER MAN, NO GYM FOR FACE LIKE THAT"

Well that was a lie and I am glad I didn't give up like bunch of you losers (alot of people here were really helpful but 80% of this site are teens who have autism)

And after gymmaxxing for few months after COVID interrupted it here I am

WEIGHT: 215LBS
HEIGHT: 6'9"

SHOULDERS: 53CM*
HIPS:36CM*

*FROM THE FRONT

BODY:
FACE:

I still need to put on muscle once again COVID fucked me up and prevented me from gymmaxxing anymore so I had to lose bf which resulted to literally 0 muscle on my frame, looking to fix that in the following 4-6 months and in the meantime I will grow out my hair

I am also using oils for eyebrows and moisturizer for my skin with minoxidil and planning to buy coloring contact lenses and doing lip fillers in the near future

Goal for face:

Body: https://imgur.com/a/6aOp5QB

Hair: https://imgur.com/gallery/5VZSgha

This is my final goal in 2-3 years

TLDR:
IT'S NOT OVER

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 5393, Warlow and 9 others
no surgery for
small dick
bug frame
and
skinny fat body

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, TryingToLooksmax19, skrtslime1629 and 15 others
Lefort 3 to fix your ultra recessed maxilla and you will ascend tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Salience, CursedOne and 2 others
no surgery for small dick ,bug frame and skinny fat body
6"
No surgery for skinny fat body, yea that's what gym is for, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and CursedOne
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, johncruz12345, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
6"
No surgery for skinny fat body, yea that's what gym is for, stop coping
looks like you have gyno tbh, gym can't fix your hormone levels. It can also not fix the damage already done by them, which is your metabolism and your tranny frame.

Lefort 3 to fix your ultra recessed maxilla and you will ascend tbh.
I keep hearing about maxilla here and I 100% understand what it is and looked at examples of recessed and normal maxilla but I dont understand how it makes people less attractive. I honestly think thats waste of money

keep coping man , im telling you right now honestly because im nice.... ITS OOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEER

^^ coping manlets

slayer potential, commented on your old threads, keep it up op. only prob is your facial expressions and you're working out like i said.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Fucking hell it's over for you buddy boyo , I imagine how comical it fucking looks on you
your oneitis would let 6 inch cocked chad rape her, keep coping

your oneitis would let 6 inch cocked chad rape her, keep coping
maybe if that nigga had an 7psl face but this nigga aint nowhere near that you stupid greycel, also you havent swallowed the dick pill yet and dont know how brutal that shit is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
maybe if that nigga had an 7psl face but this nigga aint nowhere near that you stupid greycel, also you havent swallowed the dick pill yet and dont know how brutal that shit is
my roommates oneitis swallowed my dickpill twice in the last 24 hours so im good :forcedsmile:

OP is 6'9 and average looking, to say he's cel is looksmax autism

LMAO COPE OF THE CENTURY
7 PSL face... That is like top 0.3%
6" is top 30 percentile in the west
7" is like top 97 percentile

Just win the genetic lottery bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
my roommates oneitis swallowed my dickpill twice in the last 24 hours so im good :forcedsmile:

OP is 6'9 and average looking, to say he's cel is looksmax autism
Either op is your oneitis or you're his alt, if the first option is correct, you have swallowed his dick pill not your roommates oneitis

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and warpsociety
LMAO COPE OF THE CENTURY

As I said , no height for your face , body and 6inch dick
giphy.gif

LMAO COPE OF THE CENTURY

you're being sarcastic, but guess what, that's indeed how it is. 6 inches is not enough for hypergamous whores, keep in mind only a fraction of all men are regularly having sex in the first place, so 30th percentile is pretty bad.

but don't worry you can still get the 3psl women that dont care about having sex and just want a tall boy to show off to others. But you'll never be a slayer sadly, accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and W0KESTMOTHF
DM me when you're more filled out and i'll help style you in the swaggest ass outfits. mf at 6'9 you could be lookin like a fuckin one piece character. you got hella potential frfr

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Chadelite
you're being sarcastic, but guess what, that's indeed how it is. 6 inches is not enough for hypergamous whores, keep in mind only a fraction of all men are regularly having sex in the first place, so 30th percentile is pretty bad.

but don't worry you can still get the 3psl women that dont care about having sex and just want a tall boy to show off to others. But you'll never be a slayer sadly, accept it.
Also imagine the dissapointment a foid gets when a 6ft8 nigga pulls out a 6inch pp , jfl brutal dick pill

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
Considering all you had to do was lose fat, these are excellent results.

Hey you stopped pming me... hows it going tbh ngl? You can dickmaxx ur not stuck with ur lil dick tbh

Impressed by that transformation ngl

We are witnessing the forging of a chad here boyos

You are gonna make it OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6723
As I said , no height for your face , body and 6inch dick
giphy.gif
His face is really good though. And that dick can easily be jelqed into 7 inch.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
You’re fucking 6’9. Become a gigamogger ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and OCDMaxxing
6’9 bro. Nothing can go wrong. Keep gymcelling and leave this autistic site asap

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Your maxilla looks fine to me. Only looks bad in that one pic, but I think that's because you are looking up and away from the camera, making your eyes look buggish.

atleast this ''autistic site'' helped you

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Chintuck22
Bro you are like 2 meters tall you can become a mogging machine just blast roids and you gonna be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Good luck op

AND THAT'S ON GOD

This is how I started in 2019:

WEIGHT: 270lbs
HEIGHT: 6'8"
"DIDN'T MEASURED SHOULDERS OR WAIST"

BODY:

FACE:

People told me:

"IT'S OVER MAN, NO GYM FOR FACE LIKE THAT"

Well that was a lie and I am glad I didn't give up like bunch of you losers (alot of people here were really helpful but 80% of this site are teens who have autism)

And after gymmaxxing for few months after COVID interrupted it here I am

WEIGHT: 215LBS
HEIGHT: 6'9"

SHOULDERS: 53CM*
HIPS:36CM*

*FROM THE FRONT

BODY:
FACE:

I still need to put on muscle once again COVID fucked me up and prevented me from gymmaxxing anymore so I had to lose bf which resulted to literally 0 muscle on my frame, looking to fix that in the following 4-6 months and in the meantime I will grow out my hair

I am also using oils for eyebrows and moisturizer for my skin with minoxidil and planning to buy coloring contact lenses and doing lip fillers in the near future

Goal for face:

Body: https://imgur.com/a/6aOp5QB

Hair: https://imgur.com/gallery/5VZSgha

This is my final goal in 2-3 years

TLDR:
IT'S NOT OVER

God-tier height.

At 6'8 you got like a 25x leverage on every minimum improvement

I've told you before and I'll tell you again: eat and work out from home.
Honestly with newbie gains, some adjustable barbells is all you need. You'll see progress. Workout your tdee, eat at maintenance(not counting the exercise) and keep the protein high. Fly's, pressing, curls, hammer curls, squats, skull crusher's and rows. All easy from home.
You'll slowly drop bf and build muscle, then when the cuts over, a leanbulk, roid if you need too, you can pm me for help.
You'll be a top tier slayer with body and height halo and I'm never fucking wrong.

Stopped reading at 6"8

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Need2Ascend and Kmscurry
Bump me up to 100 rep, tnx

you’re borderline chadlite rn, the only failo you have is the recessed maxilla so a bimax or surgery to move your maxilla forward would ascend you ridiculously trust me. the weird thing going on with your lips from the front is probably a result of the recessed maxilla. as far as your body, you can’t do much for the wide hips directly, stay away from russian twists and any exercise that can build up your obliques, focus on your chest shoulders and lats as much as possible to relieve some of the inverted V shape you have with the narrow shoulders. Def consider roids and test maxing because your high body fat def nuked your testosterone levels during development so i would try to make up for some of that now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Don't listen to these fags. They're triggered by anyone that has the potential to ascend and better themselves. Just let them be, and watch them rot...

You have an above average intercanthal distance - which is the distance in between your eyes. A lot of aesthetic theories are based on the idea that beauty equates to the intercanthal distance between your eyes being the exact width of one of your eyes - and you have exactly that. It's the one thing you cannot ever augment or achieve with surgery, and is one of the landmarks of facial harmony and aesthetics, and you have exactly that. That's good!

It does seem that you do have some recession of your maxilla. You should consider surgery if this bugs you. Or, in the meantime, you could have filler placed in the piriform fossa, the piriform aperture, and the mentolabial sulcus, to help create the illusion of having more mid-face projection, to help 'push' it out. 2ML, in total, would be more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
One more rep 😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
good transformation brother