by age 28 I can have over 800k dollars

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
If I live with my parents till age 28 and just save and spend a little here and there I can have 800k dollars if i wage slave hard enough plus with raises even more when u think about it

i am 19 now I will wage slave until 28 and then betabux a jb

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 5815
retarded life plan

retarded life plan
its really not if he is single and gets along well with his parents and has enough space, better than giving your paycheck to a landlord for no reason

If I live with my parents till age 28 and just save and spend a little here and there I can have 800k dollars if i wage slave hard enough plus with raises even more when u think about it

i am 19 now I will wage slave until 28 and then betabux a jb
wage slave until late twenties, fuck and have fun until 35-40, then find a virgin jb and raise moggers

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
i will apply for some jobs tomorrow i check and my position is easily apply and hiring i will get the jobs hopefully the one for 28 dollars an hour i will just apply to all of them i can commute by car no problem

Me? I don’t live a safe life I just put it out all on the line either I’m rich for life or end up a homeless peasant picking food from garbage cans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Me? I don’t live a safe life I just put it out all on the line either I’m rich for life or end up a homeless peasant picking food from garbage cans
i wanted to live like that but being a thief is damn hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
its really not if he is single and gets along well with his parents and has enough space, better than giving your paycheck to a landlord for no reason
he will only betabux 800k all for a whore hows that not retarded

he will only betabux 800k all for a whore hows that not retarded
lol i was playing i will just pay some prostitutes for sex thats what i mean

800k is already worthless unless u live in some shithole, by then with inflation it’ll be pennies

800k is already worthless unless u live in some shithole, by then with inflation it’ll be pennies
bullshit canada has high tax and payment it is hard to save anything unless u live with parents

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon