SOCIETY IS CRAZY, WAGECUCKING? FOR PEANUTS? HAHA!

Saw lot of college girls the other day when i drove past the local college and saw curry foids with insane bodies. this one foid i walked past had massive tits, better than most adult women. 95% were wearing western cltohing, no scarf, tight pants showing their ass (or lack thereof) etc. Pretty fucking hot tbh, wish i was in college right now instead of being oldcel, don't waste your opportunity buddy boyo.
Yeah one of my nt friends is going the same college as me luckily. He's also mtn but kinda short (5'5). Hopefully we can slay

Yeah one of my nt friends is going the same college as me luckily. He's also mtn but kinda short (5'5). Hopefully we can slay
College aged girls are so hot tbh, fuck when i was in college all the girls was ugly and never dressed well, nowo i ssee most are hot and have sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
College aged girls are so hot tbh, fuck when i was in college all the girls was ugly and never dressed well, nowo i ssee most are hot and have sex appeal.
I can't lie some of the ones there were ugly af.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Even more brutal is if you want a job that pays good, you’ll need to work 60hrs+. No time for anything.

Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and looksmaxxing223
Even more brutal is if you want a job that pays good, you’ll need to work 60hrs+. No time for anything.

Absolutely brutal
They don't call it the rat race for nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova