By end of this year, i will transform my body like itsover and fatman0

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Read their threads a million times and inspired as fuck now, I dont wanna be jacked either, just skinny with abs and toned muscles is what I want just like itsover has in recent pic, I am skinny fat like he wss (5'10 85 kgs).

I'm striving for the strongman body because I feel that it fits me the most, and I don't care than much about definition.

Also skinnyfat and don't put on muscle easily, considering roids but don't wanna mess up my nuts.

Put some pics of your body up

Put some pics of your body up
its a classic skinny fat body, postinf it woukd make people puke, i will after i transform
i boobmog the average girl right now

Read their threads a million times and inspired as fuck now, I dont wanna be jacked either, just skinny with abs and toned muscles is what I want just like itsover has in recent pic, I am skinny fat like he wss (5'10 85 kgs).
85kg at that height isnt skinnyfat its just regular fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 147
I woudn't have a body like itsover, he looks to skinny Imo. It really depends on your bones, I always have a big guy frame and a lot of girls prefer that look as it makes them feel safer

#metoo I’m gonna be 12% body fat soon

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I need to bulk up and put size asap tbh :feelsmega:

also jfl at #metoo

Ngl itsover is on of the best transformations I’ve seen in the incel/psl community. Legit went from ogre to above average.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
Ngl itsover is on of the best transformations I’ve seen in the incel/psl community. Legit went from ogre to above average.
Yes but his still short and has a frame of a starved refugee

Still props to him to losing weight tho, he had to move to thailand to get girls due to his height.

dude, i will visit you in the south east asian shithole you go to and we will tindermax and slay bhaijaan
Bhai you will break tinder over here you’ll slay so much

Still props to him to losing weight tho, he had to move to thailand to get girls due to his height.
You have to understand that face>>> frame and height, 5'10 6psl small framed guy slays lot more than 6'2 4psl large framed guy.

If your hips weren't bad, your frame would mog @itsOVER. Also, he is retarded when he said it was over for me on an old thread of mine. I've actually had multiple chances of getting a girlfriend and getting laid. Moral reasons held me back in the past (I was raised Jehovah's Witness) and mental reasons hold me back now.

Better to fuck tons of good looking girls in Thailand than to struggle to get your looksmatch in a Western country. Im sure he can get a looksmatched girl in UK but that’s be useless. Why do that if he can fuck a different girl every day in Thailand for free?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Better to fuck tons of good looking girls in Thailand than to struggle to get your looksmatch in a Western country. Im sure he can get a looksmatched girl in UK but that’s be useless. Why do that if he can fuck a different girl every day in Thailand for free?
Cause nothing surpasses pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
If your hips weren't bad, your frame would mog @itsOVER. Also, he is retarded when he said it was over for me on an old thread of mine. I've actually had multiple chances of getting a girlfriend and getting laid. Moral reasons held me back in the past (I was raised Jehovah's Witness) and mental reasons hold me back now.
Thing is in clothes my hips aren't noticable at all. My body still attract girls with clothes, which itsover forgot.

Most people here can't get laid cause of looks but as said due to mental disorders or high inhibition. I am very NT but I can't seem to ask women out for some reason.
Agreed, but its not for me. I prefer Eastern European Women waaaaay more than thailand girls
I also still stand by my point that my frame and height mogs its over (clothed), which imo is far more important.
For without clothes its only a matter of time.

Thing is in clothes my hips aren't noticable at all. My body still attract girls with clothes, which itsover forgot.

Most people here can't get laid cause of looks but as said due to mental disorders or high inhibition. I am very NT but I can't seem to ask women out for some reason.

Agreed, but its not for me. I prefer Eastern European Women waaaaay more than thailand girls

I also still stand by my point that my frame and height mogs its over (clothed), which imo is far more important.
For without clothes its only a matter of time.
His shoulders suck. And I guess you're right. Girls won't see your body until your banging them.

His shoulders suck. And I guess you're right. Girls won't see your body until your banging them.
You have to understand that face>>> frame and height, 5'10 6psl small framed guy slays lot more than 6'2 4psl large framed guy.
Hes not 6psl. Hes also not 5'10'' tho. Hes 5'5''

And yes I definitly think so, if you didnt mean him. But Im saying a lot of guys aren't 6 psl and fewer are 6'1'' really, and even fewer workout reguarly to mantain muscle

And yes I definitly think so, if you didnt mean him. But Im saying a lot of guys aren't 6 psl and fewer are 6'1'' really, and even fewer workout reguarly to mantain muscle
5'5? It's over for him.

I woudn't have a body like itsover, he looks to skinny Imo. It really depends on your bones, I always have a big guy frame and a lot of girls prefer that look as it makes them feel safer
you have wider hips than shoulders stop acting like the son of arnold

5'5? It's over for him.
Well, he took his only option and moved to thailand

Ive been there twice, its a nice place but I just don't see any fun in fucking Thai women for the rest of your life. I prefer Eastern European here, I find them cuter PSL wise aswell.

I don't think I can compare to @itsOVER, bodywise and facially and locationwise we are diffrent people, we are completly diffrent people really and diffrent etnicity @androidcel @AntiSocial-Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
he still is a creepy bastard .This mofo has 3 kids

Incorrect, I gymcelled hard enough to make my shoulders wider than my hips. Its litteraly as my bone structure changed. I look much better now, and regardless of that I still attract women in eastern europe bodywise aswell

Incorrect, I gymcelled hard enough to make my shoulders wider than my hips. Its litteraly as my bone structure changed. I look much better now, and regardless of that I still attract women in eastern europe bodywise aswell
good for you man you have changed your body but its still not good CUTTT
So he isn't paying child support?
He has never seen his kids

5'5? :feelsmega:
Welcome to Asia

good for you man you have changed your body but its still not good CUTTT
I can't really speed up the process except lifting.

Cutting is just not for me, I like to be the bigger guy and as long as I attract my looksmatch Im fine with that.

I feel insecure when Im small, which negates my social skills with women. Im recomping/eating at slight deficit atm.
What’s that ??
Does ItsOver really have 3 kids?

He said he’s 5’7” I think. @itsOVER I doubt he’d reply since he’d be busy banging some girl
Im pretty sure he said 5'6'' or 5'5'' on discord but not sure

Cutting is just not for me, I like to be the bigger guy and as long as I attract my looksmatch Im fine with that.

I feel insecure when Im small, which negates my social skills with women. Im recomping/eating at slight deficit atm.

im curiou, do you have any loose skin?

he has 1 100% also do you want to be like jason blaha or kinobody your choice

btw why was my thread removed ?
Ok I see. People were talking about reporting him and all sorts of shit. Not to mention that article is fuel for white knight cucks who are browsing this forum as guest or users. In short it might cause problems to him and the forum.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Murican
he has 1 100% also do you want to be like jason blaha or kinobody your choice
I would rather be a lower bodyfat and muscular version of Jason Blaha aka bear mode. Kinobody is not for me.

Having a kid must suck

thats his personal life why is it your problem or of any relevance to you

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
Ok I see. People were talking about reporting him and all sorts of shit. Not to mention that article is fuel for white knight cucks who are browsing this forum as guest or users. In short it might cause problems to him and the forum.
Get back to me on dms when you can

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin