brutal for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 16960
>meanwhile there's zero Japanese and Thai posters on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 25938, ElBastardo and 1 other person
>meanwhile there's zero Japanese and Thai posters on here
theres a thai tranny named @ElBastardo thats been barking for hours and imitatin my threads

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
You posted a thread on Vietnamese Kinh heightmogged by 8 year old children too? Awesome.

You posted a thread on Vietnamese Kinh heightmogged by 8 year old children too? Awesome.
>post cambodian/thai jungle monkey
>named the video as vietnamese to frame kinh

theres a thai tranny named @ElBastardo thats been barking for hours and imitatin my threads
There you go, every other post has tranny in it. What's the obsession?

whoever created that word is a gigamogger tbh

"Jihad"

Very masc and very "kinh" I would say
The word jihad appears frequently in the Qur'an with and without military connotations, often in the idiomatic expression "striving in the path of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)"

So the word came straight from God. Indeed, He is unmoggable.

• Love it
There you go, every other post has tranny in it. What's the obsession?
Anti-Vietnamese sentiment in Thailand has been the direct result of Vietnamese expansionism in the past, with indication of fears about Vietnamese conquest in the history.[5] Since the war between two started at 18th century, Siam had only won one direct conflict, with the others were all indecisive or Siamese defeats to the Vietnam, manifested the theory of Vietnamese aggression and imperialism on Thai people. Thailand also later participated in the Vietnam War, and took prides for its participation. Its conflict with the Siamese, which began in 18th century, had been one of the prolonged war, in which Vietnam slowly transformed to become a Southeast Asian power despite Siamese efforts to prevent it. This had fostered a significant national fear of Siamese and later Thais about growing Vietnamese irredentist threat, which was enhanced by the outcome of Cambodian–Vietnamese War and subsequent Vietnamese military raids and occupation in Thai border. Thus, in Thailand always ran a fear of Vietnamese eventual occupation, leading to the country supporting Khmer Rouge to deter Vietnamese expansionism
24615027.jpg

• JFL
Quit posting tranny pics. Isn't it against the rules to post LGTBQ stuff?

The word jihad appears frequently in the Qur'an with and without military connotations, often in the idiomatic expression "striving in the path of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)"

So the word came straight from God. Indeed, He is unmoggable.
Takbir
Khawlah%20bint%20al%20Azwar.%20Buffy%20Mega.jpg

• Love it
I hope that's not a tranny pic (again)

Quit posting tranny pics. Isn't it against the rules to post LGTBQ stuff?
>Quit posting tranny pics. Isn't it against the rules to post LGTBQ stuff?
4349%20-%20SoyBooru.png

• JFL
ALLAHU AKBAR!
God is indeed the greatest
Brbbrah told me hes the speaker at the mosque
Forgot what its called
Basically he reads the quran for everyone

• Woah
Well at least not a tranny pic. Good effort.

Still give you points for not posting more tranny pics. Keep up the good effort.

Still give you points for not posting more tranny pics. Keep up the good effort.
Anti-Vietnamese sentiment in Thailand has been the direct result of Vietnamese expansionism in the past, with indication of fears about Vietnamese conquest in the history.[5] Since the war between two started at 18th century, Siam had only won one direct conflict, with the others were all indecisive or Siamese defeats to the Vietnam, manifested the theory of Vietnamese aggression and imperialism on Thai people. Thailand also later participated in the Vietnam War, and took prides for its participation. Its conflict with the Siamese, which began in 18th century, had been one of the prolonged war, in which Vietnam slowly transformed to become a Southeast Asian power despite Siamese efforts to prevent it. This had fostered a significant national fear of Siamese and later Thais about growing Vietnamese irredentist threat, which was enhanced by the outcome of Cambodian–Vietnamese War and subsequent Vietnamese military raids and occupation in Thai border. Thus, in Thailand always ran a fear of Vietnamese eventual occupation, leading to the country supporting Khmer Rouge to deter Vietnamese expansionism
4349%20-%20SoyBooru.png
24615027.jpg

Yes. I know. These are the Thai airbases used to bomb Kinh.

main-qimg-0213988982dc51611923aade27eea9d9-lq

vietnam-american-b-52f-bombers-of-usaf-strategic-air-command-unleashing-its-bomb-load-over-vietnam-1960s-american-b52-bombers-of-usaf-strategic-air-command-unleashing-its-bomb-load-over-vietnam-b52s-flying-out-of-guam-and-thailand-were-used-in-arclight-operations-across-south-vietnam-and-in-operations-against-the-north-such-as-linebacker-1-and-linebacker-2-they-caused-immense-damage-and-loss-of-life-2B00W6B.jpg

You just couldn't stop posting another tranny pic, huh?

• So Sad
God is indeed the greatest
Brbbrah told me hes the speaker at the mosque
Forgot what its called
Basically he reads the quran for everyone
May God bless the Kinh.

And no frickin way, he was a mogger like that and he didn't even brag?

Mirin. Maybe he can get me a waifu. Or do you no longer speak to him? :feelsrope:

Does he deliver the khutba? That's a sermon they give, it's usually done by an imam.

Or does he know the Quran off of his head? Then he is called a Quran-e-Hafiz.

• Love it
Yes. I know. These are the Thai airbases used to bomb Kinh.

main-qimg-0213988982dc51611923aade27eea9d9-lq

vietnam-american-b-52f-bombers-of-usaf-strategic-air-command-unleashing-its-bomb-load-over-vietnam-1960s-american-b52-bombers-of-usaf-strategic-air-command-unleashing-its-bomb-load-over-vietnam-b52s-flying-out-of-guam-and-thailand-were-used-in-arclight-operations-across-south-vietnam-and-in-operations-against-the-north-such-as-linebacker-1-and-linebacker-2-they-caused-immense-damage-and-loss-of-life-2B00W6B.jpg

You just couldn't stop posting another tranny pic, huh?

4349%20-%20SoyBooru.png

24615027.jpg

View attachment 2094959

• JFL
May God bless the Kinh.

And no frickin way, he was a mogger like that and he didn't even brag?

Mirin. Maybe he can get me a waifu. Or do you no longer speak to him? :feelsrope:

Does he deliver the khutba? That's a sermon they give, it's usually done by an imam.

Or does he know the Quran off of his head? Then he is called a Quran-e-Hafiz.
Hes an imam

I knew the word but didnt know how to write it

• Woah
20201103_122046-jpg.821487

6ft5 Kinh mogger vs barking 5'2 thai tranny

Case closed

Any attempt to bark is in vain

Just look at the kinhtiles who attempted to bark at kinh and their eventual fate (amerimutts)

You want to befriend kinhs not oppose them

Or feel the wrath of KINHAD

All shias

Kinhs are sunnis

No one cares about your thaigay country

No one wants to ally with your monkey country

Thais bring nothing to the world besides trannies and hivs

And so are the 7.5 million Thai
No one cares
What are you trying to prove? To get sympathy from the muslim posters here?
Youre inferior to Kinh moggers in every conceivable way
Literally when someone mentions thailand the first thing that comes to their mind is seamaxxing and tranny jungle monkeys
I eviscerated you so hard that your tears are falling off while typing your weak incoherent refutations
Subhuman kike, learn your place and kneel before your Kinh master
Now that you've been hardcore raped I command you to manually breathe and go back to my ignore list

No one cares
What are you trying to prove? To get sympathy from the muslim posters here?

You are the one who brings religion every time someone says anything about the Kinh. From what I know 90% of Vietnam is Kinh, and the only Islamic population in Vietnam is the Cham (who are Sunni). But then you insult every other Vietnamese group who isn't Kinh. And I can't find anything about Kinh being Sunni. While the Thais are Sunnis. So in your post above did you just say that Thai Muslims are all Shia? Because that won't go over well.