Start throwing the first punch

This is an extremely good example of a mog, and a manlet subhuman being put in his place. Some people will keep antagonizing you endlessly if you dont do something about it.

People will poke me in the chest all the time while im bouncing trying to provoke me, guess what i have no problem sucker punching you. Beating people up is peak masculinity it isnt thuggish to not let bullshit stand.

u should make more stories about working as a bouncer tbh, would be very interesting to read bhai

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just roid jfl

When ur 260 at 6”1 no ones ur size
inspiring me to do roids even more bhai, what would be a good weight for a 6'5 nigga thats roided

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

This is an extremely good example of a mog, and a manlet subhuman being put in his place. Some people will keep antagonizing you endlessly if you dont do something about it.

People will poke me in the chest all the time while im bouncing trying to provoke me, guess what i have no problem sucker punching you. Beating people up is peak masculinity it isnt thuggish to not let bullshit stand.

Bradley played the song in the background its what made rons carreer and he hates it bradley started shit first ron wasnt in the wrong bradley lucky af ik ron be strapped off cam nigga wouldve been popped, also its not a mog everyone started making fun of brad and talking shit abt him even more than b4

Its a baldcel making fun of ron then ron does it back with the cap and then ron gets slapped “mogger” hoss didnt fw it

Last edited:

Yeah and get shot by a manlet jfl