By The Time I "Ascend" I'll Be 30

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
First I need to make enough money for surgeries with minimum wage jobs, so it will take like 3 years minimum to save up enough to even pay.

Then I need to schedule the surgery and wait months

Then I need to wait months for swelling to go down

Assuming I get 3 surgeries, or one every 9 months, it would take around 2.5 years for a complete unswollen finished face. (I'll try to get a bunch of implants at once to save time/money.)

All of this to experience what an average 15 year old experiences for free. I'll experience only fractions actually, because my hormones/dopamine receptors or whatever will be worn out by then. Sex/love probably won't even feel good at that point.

So basically I'll have to wait at least 5 years for my life just to begin.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BrettyBoy, Ritalincel and 6 others
U need to be able to completely looksmaxx in 3 years or over

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SHARK
U need to be able to completely looksmaxx in 3 years or over
The problem is money. Maybe I can get a loan for half of the surgery funds to speed up the process.

The problem is money. Maybe I can get a loan for half of the surgery funds to speed up the process.
A body can be sold on the black market for a few hundred K iirc.

• Woah
Reactions: Hated subhuman
Loanmaxxing is your only way. Everyone here on this forum has 3-4 years to looksmaxx. 5 PSL or bust

You live in the states right? Get a job that requires certifications like forklift or truck driving, just as shitty but two-three times the pay of minimum wage

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
its ogre buddy boyo :cry:
im not even going to try and surgerymaxx. instead i will studycel, pesudo intellectual maxx, lift, low bf, dermaroller maxx, vitamin d maxx, vitamin k2 cope, mewing, chewing, moneymaxx, statusmaxx, and social skills maxx.
these are cheaper and have less risk and cost than surgerymaxxing. i am too high inhibition to surgerymaxx.

Last edited:
You live in the states right? Get a job that requires certifications like forklift or truck driving, just as shitty but two-three times the pay of minimum wage
Will look into it. I can't do college but I could probably do a few months of hands on schooling like that stuff. Do you know much about these industries?

First I need to make enough money for surgeries with minimum wage jobs, so it will take like 3 years minimum to save up enough to even pay.
Rob a gas station or something you low T law abiding cuck. Or just take loans to pay for them and don't repay.

If you really believe that your looks are ruining your life

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Will look into it. I can't do college but I could probably do a few months of hands on schooling like that stuff. Do you know much about these industries?
For truck driving, you will need a commercial driving license, that should take you two months max. You can earn 1-1.5k max starting off.
For forklifts, you can earn certifications through classes (I don't know how that process is, but I think it should take you four weeks max to obtain certification) or you can obtain it through a gateway company. By gateway, I mean a job that would train you on the spot you as you working and making money like 12-13 an hour. Once you obtain your certification you can find a higher paying job, that job will expect you to have experience already and that's why they pay higher. They usually start you off with 16-20 an hour, some places 25 like Seattle

Who gives a fuck if you ascend by 30, a good looking man in his 30's can slay prime jb's, they grool for sugar daddy type of man. Just ascend bro, if it takes you until you're 30 you will be a more confident and happy 30yo. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and CupOfCoffee
No big deal if you look young.

I'm nearly 31 but look young (too ashamed to post photo with my black ops tier eyes). Getting eye procedure next year

Who gives a fuck if you ascend by 30, a good looking man in his 30's can slay prime jb's, they grool for sugar daddy type of man. Just ascend bro, if it takes you until you're 30 you will be a more confident and happy 30yo. Good luck
Tons of girls in their early twenties and late teens are fucking wealthy guys in their 30s and 40s...

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
I keep telling you guys as poorcels trading/investing is a legit way to moneymax. I remember you specifically deem my entire investing section of moneymax thread ”saturated.”
This is how much I made trading part time for one and a half week:
C63F1361 1D45 4D04 B706 FC581A578E62

And for those asking 600 was my initial capital for the week, so profit is over 1800 in less than two weeks. Plus profits from crypto trading and job pay that makes it over 3k in that short amount. I'm not trying to brag, just proving a point.

The only way to make a lot money in life is to have high paying job, a high income skill or like you say having a niche business. Hardly any of us is clever enough to start a niche business but it is possible. You can go to college and get a higher paying job but if you want money quicker then developing a high paying skills like trading/investing is your best bet or any other skill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 3123
I feel you, we will only have glimpses of what an average person have, but it's better this than dying without knowing it at all

The fucked up thing will be inventing and lying about past relationships and experiences

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I keep telling you guys as poorcels trading/investing is a legit way to moneymax. I remember you specifically deem my entire investing section of moneymax thread ”saturated.”
This is how much I made trading part time for one and a half week:
View attachment 180039

And for those asking 600 was my initial capital for the week, so profit is over 1800 in less than two weeks. Plus profits from crypto trading and job pay that makes it over 3k in that short amount. I'm not trying to brag, just proving a point.

The only way to make a lot money in life is to have high paying job, a high income skill or like you say having a niche business. Hardly any of us is clever enough to start a niche business but it is possible. You can go to college and get a higher paying job but if you want money quicker then developing a high paying skills like trading/investing is your best bet or any other skill
Do you have a guide or something on how you do it?

Do you have a guide or something on how you do it?
Look up my moneymax thread, pinned in the success sub. Lots of free information in the original post, more info from me and other members in the replies. I'm about to make another post under that thread for stocks and crypto fundamental analysis tonight.
First learn it and practice it on a demo account for free, and if you feel you're doing great you can make a real account and do real trades

Look up my moneymax thread, pinned in the success sub. Lots of free information in the original post, more info from me and other members in the replies. I'm about to make another post under that thread for stocks and crypto fundamental analysis tonight.
First learn it and practice it on a demo account for free, and if you feel you're doing great you can make a real account and do real trades
Gotcha will take a look at them

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
This considering that the surgeries will actually ascend you...

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and toolateforme
This is the main reason that I stopped inhibiting myself waiting for surgery.
After all the years have been lost, and youre not even gonna experience the essence cuz your brains old and melted down with depression. I just stopped giving sgit and went out somehow got laid. Maybe I was not that bad looking but I recommend you to try at least. If it works you dont have to be sad till 30 years old. Even after surgery you'll be empty as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Zygos4Life and Administrator
I’m 29 barely starting my looksmax journey :feelswhy: granted in my teens and early twenties I landed some 4-5 and an occasional 6 or 7 but they all eventually leave me I’ll never know what’s it’s like to be worship like chad

Drink more water bro

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Zygos4Life
I’m 29 barely starting my looksmax journey :feelswhy: granted in my teens and early twenties I landed some 4-5 and an occasional 6 or 7 but they all eventually leave me I’ll never know what’s it’s like to be worship like chad
If you landed 7 damn man

If you landed 7 damn man
Probably 7 irl not psl but it was always in a club/party setting usually their drunk and more open to getting hit on they all eventually stop talking for no reason, never pulled from day game or any social circle

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
The last time I had a GF was in H.S and i'm nearly 25. Never had sex.