ByeBye Fellas for a long ass Time

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Thanks to you, I now know my weakpoints and what surgeries I'm going to need to ascend significantly, be the best version of myself. Thankfully I also have the funds to do that.

I will take a long ass time off until I've finished all the surgeries and the remaining soft-looksmaxxes (neck training, eyelashmaxxing with castor oil and also hairmaxxing with minoxxidil). I don't see the point of remaining active until I've got a better face?! (fucking 5.5PSL)

And I won't rest until my fucking face is perfect. Objective: To be a fucking Chad so I'll be swimming in the sea of pussy. Of course I'm gonna be gymmaxxing in the meantime simultanously.

It's been nice getting to know so many sperglords (I'm a sperg too so who said that's a negative?!) and knowledgable dudes on here. ;O I love you guys no homo

Probably I'm gonna be back in 6 months, at a max in a year. All the best <3

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, Hebbe wem, badromance and 3 others
See you tomorrow @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
you will never become chad lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, badromance, Kenma and 1 other person
Thanks to you, I now know my weakpoints and what surgeries I'm going to need to ascend significantly, be the best version of myself. Thankfully I also have the funds to do that.

I will take a long ass time off until I've finished all the surgeries and the remaining soft-looksmaxxes (neck training, eyelashmaxxing with castor oil and also hairmaxxing with minoxxidil). I don't see the point of remaining active until I've got a better face?! (fucking 5.5PSL)

And I won't rest until my fucking face is perfect. Objective: To be a fucking Chad so I'll be swimming in the sea of pussy. Of course I'm gonna be gymmaxxing in the meantime simultanously.

It's been nice getting to know so many sperglords (I'm a sperg too so who said that's a negative?!) and knowledgable dudes on here. ;O I love you guys no homo

Probably I'm gonna be back in 6 months, at a max in a year. All the best <3
Bro, you need to develop your personality! Women are emotional creatures. They don't care about looks at all; you just aren't being compassionate enough. You white, cisgender, misogynist!!!!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
See you tomorrow brosky
Idk why everyone is making these stupid blog posts lately

Good luck man. Hmu when u need help
who's the guy in your avi?